Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - BeastSonic

#1
Hello everyone BeastSonic here and I doing a Dr. Doom PSA over Ganondorf. Me and Super tails srb2 fan are doing Dr. Doom PSA right now. Heres the animation I chagned:

AttackAirD=Footdive maybe its gonna be over Down B)

SpecialN=Same as Ganondorf Special N but animations changed.

SpecialAirN=Same as SpecialN but I changed the Dr. Doom feet in the air.(I deleted the animations SpecialNTurn and SpecialAirTurnN)

AttackAirF=Same as for Up attack air but its going to be FINGER LAZOR!

Wait1= Like in MVC 3 Wait animations but its like too fast but its Ok.

so if you want to help me put your comment here :) Oh the files are PAL so you cant here him.
#2
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on April 21, 2013, 10:45:16 PM
You're gonna be waiting for a looooooooooooong time mate.

Hmph Ok are you like doing the other PSA and Tekkaman Blade for last?
#3
Attacks and Animations / Re: Albafika's PSA Temple
April 21, 2013, 10:46:35 PM
Since I love Skull Kid I want him so badly  :)
#4
Im waiting for TekkaMan Blade :)
#5
 Hi SonicWolf its me Ratchet99 I just changed the account if you know. So hows Vector if you already started with it but anyway Blaze still has the teleport glitch, burning Blaze up smash.
Maybe cuz this Blaze over Bowser is over ToonLink but ported it over Bowser. Maybe thats why Blaze has these glitches    :-\
#6
I cant wait for the next version of SMBZ V4 :)
#7
Attacks and Animations / Re: Drogoth's PSA Projects
April 21, 2013, 10:32:45 PM
Ah I remember when I played Zelda Wind Waker.. Good old Times :)
I Hope that Skyward Link getting popular :)
#8
Ok, I get it :-\
#9
I wonder when Sonic Heroes comes out. Im sure that many people will download Sonic Heroes =)