Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Dr. Doom PSA over Ganondorf

Started by BeastSonic, April 22, 2013, 05:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 22, 2013, 05:38:39 AM Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 01:44:21 PM by BeastSonic
Hello everyone BeastSonic here and I doing a Dr. Doom PSA over Ganondorf. Me and Super tails srb2 fan are doing Dr. Doom PSA right now. Heres the animation I chagned:

AttackAirD=Footdive maybe its gonna be over Down B)

SpecialN=Same as Ganondorf Special N but animations changed.

SpecialAirN=Same as SpecialN but I changed the Dr. Doom feet in the air.(I deleted the animations SpecialNTurn and SpecialAirTurnN)

AttackAirF=Same as for Up attack air but its going to be FINGER LAZOR!

Wait1= Like in MVC 3 Wait animations but its like too fast but its Ok.

so if you want to help me put your comment here :) Oh the files are PAL so you cant here him.