Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Sir Ethan

#1
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Custom Marks? Sure!
January 08, 2020, 06:45:37 PM
I'd like to see you do new ones for Splatoon, Castlevania, Persona, Dragon Quest/Warrior, Banjo-Kazooie and Fatal Fury/King of Fighters
#2
Project Concepts / Re: Hulk Hogan's Poop Brother HH
November 21, 2018, 05:15:18 AM
Can Michael Rosen be in this pack too?
#3
So there's this badass Shadow mod that's at least a few years old that I want to revisit but there's one problem; it's over Wario, who doesn't have an EXModule at all?

Why has no one bothered to make one yet?
#4
Help / GFX don't appear for BrawlEx clone
September 06, 2018, 04:16:28 PM
So I'm trying to get CaliKingz's Zero to work in BrawlEx but the GFX don't show up......
What do I do to get his GFX to show?
#5
Help / Re: Question about vwii ssbb
April 20, 2018, 08:59:08 PM
I've modded vWii Brawl before but I just use a classic controller.
the GameCube adapter only works with Sm4sh and some but not all homebrew apps.
#6
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
May 06, 2017, 02:00:46 AM
Nice to see someone knows more than just Sonic when it comes to Sega....can't wait to try the vectorman mod
#7
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
July 23, 2016, 05:30:33 PM
more ppl need to play cyberbots bc i would've loved to see jin made...
#8
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
May 22, 2016, 03:42:01 PM
I know who Jin is and he's one of my favorites in MvC1...and his theme music, while not from his original game, is badass nonetheless...
"IKU ZE!"
"TAIFUUN!"
"DORIRU!"
awesome..will you make his final smash Blodia Punch or Blodia Vulcan?
#9
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
April 22, 2016, 11:05:30 PM
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 18, 2016, 03:06:40 AM
Almost finished with the Jin Model since there isn't one on the Internet anywhere. Making him more Slim Fit and have to edit the textures.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fantastic!
#10
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
March 02, 2016, 09:56:16 PM
I can't wait either...
#11
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
February 24, 2016, 08:20:50 PM
I think this one will be better than Blaseth's Bass which still isn't finished yet...
#12
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
February 18, 2016, 11:02:34 PM
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on February 17, 2016, 10:02:30 PM
I know. you guys are right. Wish I was super skilled with the animations so they can be Smash 4 or PM quality. lol

But Pay NO attention to the other pic of Bass wearing Ness Clothes. This Is 10x better without the hat, hair, and shoes. Just kept it simple.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

it DOES look better than the old one.
#13
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
February 13, 2016, 11:58:27 PM
Quote from: Calypso on February 06, 2016, 06:06:50 AM
Are you using revolution? If so you need to edit the common4.pac file or it will T pose and have lots of glitch's. Works perfectly on ocarina/gecko though.
Yes i am using Riivo...so they're more like seperate from each other so that's why Roll and Deadpool have down-b and things?
#14
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
February 04, 2016, 10:43:54 PM
I seem to be having problems with the roll and Deadpool one, they end up T-posing constantly...
#15
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
February 04, 2016, 10:41:32 PM
Quote from: SemiPsycho on February 04, 2016, 04:45:12 AM
Might be a problem with the size of your SD if you're using Gecko. The codes will read, but not any of the files.
in other words I can't use anything bigger than 2 gigs?