The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on January 24, 2016, 04:47:07 PM
I'm only using 19.8 MB of the available 1.80GB. Even using premade packs results in the error.
If even unedited premade packs are giving that error just delete the whole sd.raw and make a new 2GB one. I had a similar problem and didn't test it much but reformatting a SD.raw may cause issues.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Lol I'm not using a digital SD card. I'm using an actual SD card on an unhacked Wii.

After discussing Rosetta-Hime's issue with her, we found that her hackless loader was attempting to load the Twilight Hack on a 4.3 system (which won't work). I'm assuming that only the newest PM launcher MAY be able to load Brawlex.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

January 25, 2016, 10:58:50 AM #8493 Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 11:02:40 AM by Sirkura
Quote from: ebola16 on January 25, 2016, 12:18:36 AM
After discussing Rosetta-Hime's issue with her, we found that her hackless loader was attempting to load the Twilight Hack on a 4.3 system (which won't work). I'm assuming that only the newest PM launcher MAY be able to load Brawlex.

use this exploit its a lot easier to run.

Post Merge: January 25, 2016, 11:02:40 AM

Quote from: ebola16 on January 25, 2016, 12:18:36 AM
After discussing Rosetta-Hime's issue with her, we found that her hackless loader was attempting to load the Twilight Hack on a 4.3 system (which won't work). I'm assuming that only the newest PM launcher MAY be able to load Brawlex.

use this exploit its a lot easier to run.

http://please.hackmii.com/

it saves a hacked message to the SD and runs custom code.  it sets most things up for you if you let it.  just use the .elf file from the PM launcher instead of he one it gives you. otherwise you can use indianapwns, bathacks, or smash stack. you can find your mac address under your internet settings.

Have any of you ever done what i did which is use an SDHC card and end up with no new characters and a bunch of hanenbow and pokemon stadium duplicates?

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

Might be a problem with the size of your SD if you're using Gecko. The codes will read, but not any of the files.


ok so i was wondering, is it possible to add another Pokemon to Pokemon trainer? like lets say a pikachu, just wroundering

Quote from: SemiPsycho on February 04, 2016, 04:45:12 AM
Might be a problem with the size of your SD if you're using Gecko. The codes will read, but not any of the files.
in other words I can't use anything bigger than 2 gigs?

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

Quote from: Sir Ethan on February 04, 2016, 10:41:32 PM
in other words I can't use anything bigger than 2 gigs?
If you're using SDHC you'll need the SDHC Extension 1.1 code

If you're still experiencing problems after including that code, the cause is unlikely to be the size of your SDHC card.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on February 04, 2016, 04:05:11 PM
ok so i was wondering, is it possible to add another Pokemon to Pokemon trainer? like lets say a pikachu, just wroundering
Althouth there are mods that have changed them, in my experience there can only be 3. Sorry dude.

February 05, 2016, 11:05:56 PM #8500 Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 11:37:22 PM by Ebola16
I did a little more testing with the "Fit*Fake" costume ID (0x0D). Characters that originally had a Fake costume can still use that Fake costume with Brawlex. Characters that don't have a Fake costume (both original and Bralwex characters) cannot use it with Brawlex.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Oh? That's odd, I recall testing with Diddy because I knew he had a fake costume but I don't remember it working properly. Is it just Peach and Zelda perhaps? I don't recall if there were any other fake characters... Samus perhaps?

Interesting, I got Bowser to work. I just tried Diddy and he didn't work. Dolphin and real Wii produced the same results
...Well we already know something is going on weird with the Fake costumes
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Althouth there are mods that have changed them, in my experience there can only be 3. Sorry dude.

[/quote] ah ok i was just wroundering thanks

The BrawlEx Clone Tool Download Link is down.
Yeah