Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Thomasco2013

#1
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
February 21, 2015, 05:52:04 PM
Is there going to be a updated version of the clone tool by sammi?
#2
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
January 05, 2015, 12:56:38 AM
Oh okay, thank you. I had though that... Well never mind. This clears that up.
#3
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
January 05, 2015, 12:47:21 AM
So question, or more or less problem, for some reason on clone id 64 and above the characters in my css roster shown up with another clone characters image, or a normal brawl character, or as random. Whenever I go to hover over the icon, the game crashes, and in dolphin it gave a warning message, "Invalid Read at...." 0x536xxxxxx (I don't remember the rest.)   I have not had this problem up until this slot, and it seems the slots above it do the same, and I haven't reached the limit to clone characters. Even if I put a different clone in that slot the result is the same, whether it'd be a mario or marth or lucario. I have not updated to BX 2.0.0.0, I've been using Sammi Husky's most recent version of the BrawlEx Clone tool to set the clones up. Why does it do this and whats the solution? Help is appreciated.
#4
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
January 04, 2015, 12:08:46 AM
Are you sure you have the file patch code applied?
#5
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
January 03, 2015, 05:24:07 AM
Thank you PhantomWings for this update, I was really hoping for Ness, Captain Falcon, and Dedede modules. Now I really want a updated version of the Brawlex clone tool by sammi for setting up the clones. Will there ever be a BX Expansion for sfx? I have too many character sfx's to put over the bosses.
#6
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
October 30, 2014, 11:15:58 AM
Is there any way to add the clone characters to the tourney mode css?
#7
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
August 30, 2014, 01:57:07 AM
Did the next version of the brawlex clone tool by sammi come out?
#8
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 27, 2014, 12:44:08 PM
No.... I didn't know that existed wow I'm stupid
#9
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 27, 2014, 02:20:07 AM
Is there by any chance a a pack of the files, the selcharacters.pac and info.pca/brres and ectectra, basically all files needed for adding the portraits and such that works? Like has space already in it to add in the images? With out editing pat files? Because no matter how hard I try it never works, if there was just the file that already made and confirmed to work.
EDIT: Let me be more specific, the files already have the patience files edited for the frame count. And have stock images in place to replaced for later use. I tried to use the nebulons packs selcharacters.pac but the game froze try to leave the character selection display and move to the array of icons, more specifically the newly added.
#10
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 26, 2014, 12:57:49 AM
Thank you, I thought it was something in the selcharacters.pac that needed to be done
#11
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 26, 2014, 12:09:41 AM
How can I make a clone characters use a game logo or insignia that was already in the game? Like for example, using a fire emblem insignia for a clone character?
#12
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 22, 2014, 03:47:21 AM
How can you add the clone characters to a tourney roster? Because I'd actually like to use the tourneys, and make them larger like in melee with 128 combatants but that's another matter. I still can't wait for the next Brawlex clone tool by sammi, and a sfx tutorial, although that's a long way off also as is.
#13
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 10, 2014, 03:02:11 AM
You can still use the cssroster at the normal size as it was originally until 50 where the roster gets really small, making room for more if you choose to add more than 50, regardless whether you need more room or it can still fit in its original size. I know this because I recently him the 50 mark. It looks weird but worth it if you add 100. It changes automatically. I don't know if its possible to enlarge it back.
#14
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 09, 2014, 03:15:22 AM
Sorry, my mistake, I'm meant the clone tool sammi developed. Sorry, I always forget a few words that throw off a the meaning of a question.
#15
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 09, 2014, 02:08:08 AM
Sammi, do you have a idea when the next brawlex will be released?