The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

i just wanted to say thanks phantomwings for saing you would do what you can about those modules.
i appreciate it.

and i understand that modules take alot of work so please take your time because the only thing worse than no modules is rushed ones.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Quote from: ebola16 on January 02, 2015, 07:51:24 AM
:>.>palm: Editing the bones of the CSS to move "Ready to Fight" far away wasn't working. And then I looked in the animations... Now I know how to REALLY get "Ready to Fight" off the screen.
In sc_selcharacter.pac: MiscData[30] -> AnmChr(NW4R) change all MenSelchrReady_TopN_* keyframes to something large (like Y translation of 200).
If anybody else wants to do this, download this (http://www.mediafire.com/download/zxaoqy20pzwxdgp/MenSelchrReady_TopN__X.chr0) and replace all MenSelchrReady_TopN_* with it.

Also, the Alternate File Loader still works with Brawlex 2.0.0.0 stable! If you don't know what that is see this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=72440.msg1319806#msg1319806
I've been wanting to move the bar somewhere less obstructive for awhile now, thank you.

Thank you PhantomWings for this update, I was really hoping for Ness, Captain Falcon, and Dedede modules. Now I really want a updated version of the Brawlex clone tool by sammi for setting up the clones. Will there ever be a BX Expansion for sfx? I have too many character sfx's to put over the bosses.

Quote from: Thomasco2013 on January 03, 2015, 05:24:07 AM
Will there ever be a BX Expansion for sfx? I have too many character sfx's to put over the bosses.

^This.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Question. I updated my Fighter.dat files to the 2.0 files, right? Updated the bx_fighter module and common2.pac. However, my clones aren't appearing.

And last time I checked, I had the correct hooktype.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Are you sure you have the file patch code applied?

Quote from: Segtendo on January 03, 2015, 07:37:46 PM
Question. I updated my Fighter.dat files to the 2.0 files, right? Updated the bx_fighter module and common2.pac. However, my clones aren't appearing.

And last time I checked, I had the correct hooktype.
Is your CSSRoster.dat set properly?

Quote from: Segtendo on January 03, 2015, 07:37:46 PM
Question. I updated my Fighter.dat files to the 2.0 files, right? Updated the bx_fighter module and common2.pac. However, my clones aren't appearing.

And last time I checked, I had the correct hooktype.

Do you have any css codes in your .gct file or are you using files from the previous version of brawlEX? I tried to do that and my clones went missing.

Quote from: Thomasco2013 on January 04, 2015, 12:08:46 AM
Are you sure you have the file patch code applied?
Yes.
Quote from: secretchaos1 on January 04, 2015, 01:21:11 AM
Is your CSSRoster.dat set properly?
I haven't touched it. It's from the last stable version.
Quote from: Mr.ryuzaki L on January 04, 2015, 02:29:26 AM
Do you have any css codes in your .gct file or are you using files from the previous version of brawlEX? I tried to do that and my clones went missing.
I don't have any CSS codes. I turned them off in the previous versions.
Also, I think only the FighterConfig.dat was the only thing updated for this version.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 04, 2015, 06:00:57 AM
Yes.I haven't touched it. It's from the last stable version.I don't have any CSS codes. I turned them off in the previous versions.
Also, I think only the FighterConfig.dat was the only thing updated for this version.

Do you have the updated Core files placed in the correct place?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

oh what about the common files

Yes to the core files, the modules and common2, that is.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 04, 2015, 05:29:23 PM
Yes to the core files, the modules and common2, that is.

What about the selcharacter.pac? <--- Forgot the name of it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

January 05, 2015, 12:47:21 AM #7738 Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 12:55:16 AM by Thomasco2013
So question, or more or less problem, for some reason on clone id 64 and above the characters in my css roster shown up with another clone characters image, or a normal brawl character, or as random. Whenever I go to hover over the icon, the game crashes, and in dolphin it gave a warning message, "Invalid Read at...." 0x536xxxxxx (I don't remember the rest.)   I have not had this problem up until this slot, and it seems the slots above it do the same, and I haven't reached the limit to clone characters. Even if I put a different clone in that slot the result is the same, whether it'd be a mario or marth or lucario. I have not updated to BX 2.0.0.0, I've been using Sammi Husky's most recent version of the BrawlEx Clone tool to set the clones up. Why does it do this and whats the solution? Help is appreciated.

Slot 63 is the final slot for pre-version 2.0. You'll need 2.0 to keep adding more.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!