Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - deadr4t

#1
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
August 01, 2014, 04:44:46 PM
Anybody know how to add over 100 characters to the roster? Cuz I have the 128 character build and I need to get 104 slots in.
#2
General Hacking Discussion / Brawl iso contents
October 31, 2013, 06:22:11 PM
I'm not sure if there's been a thread recently or if I should even post here, but I've been looking for the contents of the Brawl iso, but can't find them anywhere. I've seen them posted on dropbox and mediafire, but the links are always down. I've tried about 3 different isos I found online, but all of them won't open or extract. Anyone know where I can find the unchanged files? Again, sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place.
#3
Probably a few

SSB4 Megaman PSA by TheBlueBlur (Expected this to be more popular than it is)
Yoda PSA by MasterObiQui'Et
Melee Mewtwo PSA by AGFanProduction
X over ROB by calikingz01
Galaxy Mario by theshyguy