The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hello, I am having a problem with the css.  Every character from 4D and up uses cosmetic slot 122 for their picture and names, but not the csps or bps.  This is very strange because I have set them up with the correct cosmetic slots I am using for them in Sammi's tool, but it still does this.

Question: Will this code

No Second Character Samus/Zss [ASF1nk]
04ad828C FFFFFFFF
04ad829C FFFFFFFF

Work with Samus in Brawl Ex? The idea is to cannibalize ZS Samus so that Regular Samus has more memory/space to work with. It's for a Phoenix PSA I plan on finishing up. The code is from this source: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=61315.msg1159330#msg1159330

Also, if the answer is 'yes it will work' then which of the codes lists in nebulon's pack/ codes should I use as a base before adding this code in? (Is there a way to decipher an already created RSBE01 file?)


July 31, 2014, 03:41:25 AM #6827 Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 03:56:56 AM by Don Jon BravoEX
Anybody wants to help me finish this?

Basically I just want to make it work with the new "Smash Bros Infinite V1" pack

i like that one because it has 9 slots per character, normal and clones.

Most of the work is done, i guess all is left is to import the CSP's and CSS icons.



Can somone help please? I made a clone of Mario and got all his vBrawl files I want Banjo so the only thing i replaced the FitMario00 PAC and pcs did the renaming with the clone engine tool, added it to fighter then did the module editing so he is in slot 3F, and edited the CSSroster.dat to add the 3F slot. Boot up the game all looks good the clone slot is there but booting up a stage results in silent freeze. I can't think of anything I did wrong please help.
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

did you add the rel? did you edit the CSSslot and the Cosmeticslot to have the csps and bps and what not? did you put the entry file?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 31, 2014, 01:50:23 PM
did you add the rel? did you edit the CSSslot and the Cosmeticslot to have the csps and bps and what not? did you put the entry file?

I added the rel and have the entry file. I dont know what to do the cosmetics i don't have custom ones but it shows the original Mario CSS stuff in the CSS menu.
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Does anyone know If this works with Project M? I was planning to try adding a few characters to it.

Quote from: YetiPlays on July 31, 2014, 08:13:31 PM
Does anyone know If this works with Project M? I was planning to try adding a few characters to it.
Check out one of the links on this page. You should be able to figure it out from there. ;)

Anybody know how to add over 100 characters to the roster? Cuz I have the 128 character build and I need to get 104 slots in.

Can anyone enlighten me on how to have announcer calls for the clone slots?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Just one question, how do you people make the clones have their own Victory Theme?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: deadr4t on August 01, 2014, 04:44:46 PM
Anybody know how to add over 100 characters to the roster? Cuz I have the 128 character build and I need to get 104 slots in.

My guess is the same way it was done for the first 100, but in addition to using hex 0x65 through 0x80.

I'm kind of curious to see if the SFX files can be customized for the clone slots. I heard they can't yet which is a real bummer... All we can do for now is extra move sets and skin textures while keeping the original fighters intact.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 01, 2014, 08:33:46 PM
Just one question, how do you people make the clones have their own Victory Theme?
It's stored in the slot config files, 0x20. You'll need to use an existing slot unless you can get brawldj to work but I've never had luck with it personally.

Quote from: GaM3r2Xtreme on August 02, 2014, 01:12:54 AM
My guess is the same way it was done for the first 100, but in addition to using hex 0x65 through 0x80.

I'm kind of curious to see if the SFX files can be customized for the clone slots. I heard they can't yet which is a real bummer... All we can do for now is extra move sets and skin textures while keeping the original fighters intact.
Right now people take boss sfx ids in order to add in sfx. So it's sort of a crude work around but it gets the job done. I know there's a Mewtwo, Roy and Mega Man on the vault that have sfx setup over boss slots.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on August 02, 2014, 01:25:02 AM
It's stored in the slot config files, 0x20. You'll need to use an existing slot unless you can get brawldj to work but I've never had luck with it personally.

I couldn't get what you're trying to say.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on August 02, 2014, 01:25:02 AM
Right now people take boss sfx ids in order to add in sfx. So it's sort of a crude work around but it gets the job done. I know there's a Mewtwo, Roy and Mega Man on the vault that have sfx setup over boss slots.

Ah, I didn't even think about the boss sfx ids. Hopefully when actual sfx clones can be done, it would come out as another config file like the fighters, slots, CSSs, and cosmetics. Then they can be added to the "Fighter Chart.png".