BLACKJAX! I raised you better!
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: Gamidame_K on April 12, 2015, 03:55:44 AMI'm sorry pleb, I tried, I really did. It was a project too large and ambitious to complete on my own. ;-;
im angry with roo, you left me waiting for that flunderr PSA for 4 years!, Ive never placed anything over Falco because of it ;__;
(back in the times when I was nothing but a plebeian who didnt even know how to make textures lol)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 12, 2015, 03:04:11 AMYou mess with my tofu waifu you mess with me!
Your tofu waifu is shet. >:v
(Hi, Roo. v: )
Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 12, 2015, 03:19:49 AM
well, Im close friends with Dao so I can tell where has he been; Ive been trying to get him back to modding (asking him to make a Reimu PSA for my project and so on) but he always dropped it after a week or didnt get interested </3, I guess we should thank kancolle because the abyssals got him interested in making PSAs again
2hu is dead btw
Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 12, 2015, 03:28:30 AM
:'D
he reappeared at about the same time you did o-o
it will never die
Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 06, 2015, 01:09:45 AM
did you bring dao back with you?
lol
Quote from: Segtendo on April 06, 2015, 03:41:46 AM
Well then. Our local Touhou fan showed up, and I missed him.
</3
Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 01, 2015, 08:08:55 PMSounds like a you attanded the wrong party
DON"T DO THIS TO ME ON APRIL FOOLS ROO I"VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU SINCE 1992 LIKE A CHILD I ONCE LOST AT A CANADIAN JUNGLE PARTY
lowercase text
Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 07, 2012, 04:53:52 AM
For an entry?
Why not have him teleport in with his arms crossed (but abit above the ground) and then have himself float down to the ground telekineticly.
It represents Mewtwo well by showing both Mewtwo's skill and ability (Giving off a strong feeling during entrance, exerting his Pressure).

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 11 queries.