BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 03, 2015, 09:05:48 PM
That would be pointless, as the dress would cover it all.
Make modifications to the dress?


Quote from: Roo on April 01, 2015, 06:33:04 PM
April Fools Blackjax <3

DON"T DO THIS TO ME ON APRIL FOOLS ROO I"VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU SINCE 1992 LIKE A CHILD I ONCE LOST AT A CANADIAN JUNGLE PARTY

lowercase text

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 01, 2015, 08:08:55 PM
DON"T DO THIS TO ME ON APRIL FOOLS ROO I"VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU SINCE 1992 LIKE A CHILD I ONCE LOST AT A CANADIAN JUNGLE PARTY

lowercase text
Sounds like a you attanded the wrong party


Quote from: Roo on April 05, 2015, 01:53:28 PM
Sounds like a you attanded the wrong party

did you bring dao back with you?
lol

Quote from: Roo on April 01, 2015, 06:33:04 PM
April Fools Blackjax <3
Well then. Our local Touhou fan showed up, and I missed him.
</3
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 12, 2015, 02:55:34 AM #1327 Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 02:59:38 AM by Roo
Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 06, 2015, 01:09:45 AM
did you bring dao back with you?
lol

Naah I wish. Who knows where he went, along with Zeo and the rest of the gang.

Quote from: Segtendo on April 06, 2015, 03:41:46 AM
Well then. Our local Touhou fan showed up, and I missed him.
</3

Flandre is still the best touhou, now and forever <3

April 12, 2015, 03:04:11 AM #1328 Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 03:06:07 AM by KingJigglypuff
Your tofu waifu is shet. >:v

(Hi, Roo. v: )
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

well, Im close friends with Dao so I can tell where has he been; Ive been trying to get him back to modding (asking him to make a Reimu PSA for my project and so on) but he always dropped it after a week or didnt get interested </3, I guess we should thank kancolle because the abyssals got him interested in making PSAs again

2hu is dead btw

Quote from: Roo on April 12, 2015, 02:55:34 AM
Flandre is still the best touhou, now and forever :3


:'D

Quote from: Roo on April 12, 2015, 02:55:34 AM
Naah I wish. Who knows where he went, along with Zeo and the rest of the gang.
he reappeared at about the same time you did o-o

Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 12, 2015, 03:19:49 AM2hu is dead btw
it will never die

April 12, 2015, 03:47:31 AM #1331 Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 03:49:47 AM by Roo
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 12, 2015, 03:04:11 AM
Your tofu waifu is shet. >:v

(Hi, Roo. v: )
You mess with my tofu waifu you mess with me!

Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 12, 2015, 03:19:49 AM
well, Im close friends with Dao so I can tell where has he been; Ive been trying to get him back to modding (asking him to make a Reimu PSA for my project and so on) but he always dropped it after a week or didnt get interested </3, I guess we should thank kancolle because the abyssals got him interested in making PSAs again

2hu is dead btw

Glad to hear Dao's still 'round!
Also Ur dedder that 2hoo will ever be.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 12, 2015, 03:28:30 AM


:'D
he reappeared at about the same time you did o-o
it will never die

Weird coincidence, or perhaps it's a conspiracy!
Maybe I should come back to KC. Not for Brawl hacking, I'm long done with that, but general gaming/game collecting or whatever. My current forum is absolute trite.

im angry with roo, you left me waiting for that flunderr PSA for 4 years!, Ive never placed anything over Falco because of it ;__;
(back in the times when I was nothing but a plebeian who didnt even know how to make textures lol)

Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 12, 2015, 03:55:44 AM
im angry with roo, you left me waiting for that flunderr PSA for 4 years!, Ive never placed anything over Falco because of it ;__;
(back in the times when I was nothing but a plebeian who didnt even know how to make textures lol)
I'm sorry pleb, I tried, I really did. It was a project too large and ambitious to complete on my own. ;-;

Seems like we've reached a role reversal, I couldn't tell you how to do jack in Smash hacking anymore. I have no idea whats possible now compared to when I stopped 4 years ago, and I barely remember anything from when I DID do it, so it's all an exercise in futility really.

Quote from: Roo on April 12, 2015, 03:47:31 AM
Maybe I should come back to KC. Not for Brawl hacking, I'm long done with that, but general gaming/game collecting or whatever. My current forum is absolute trite.

Skype is where it's AT