Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Cephadrome

#1
Jeez, that's some quality PSA. Tho, why anyone wants Waluigi so much in Smash? What about him is so awesome?
#2
I wish I could help, really. But I don't know almost anything about animations/PSA making.
#3
Sorry, but I don't like stocks and BPs different from the CSP style, so I made one myself. Plz don't kill me. >.<
#4
Quote from: mhps11 on February 18, 2015, 02:00:19 PM
Thanks! The only thing buggin me is that he doesn't have his eye textures, but that I can put myself. Actually I could do the portrait myself, the only thing is that i suck in using GIMP. :/
Never mind. I couldn't apply the eyes so I tried to make a CSP myself, and I FINALLY get to use GIMP the right way. Tell me if it's good.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2vfazdpo0m9e6pb/AACW64KLlYDHJQLiHfev2dEZa?dl=0

Edit:Added Stock Icon.
#5
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on February 17, 2015, 11:41:02 PM
Yeah. Gimmie a second.

How's that?
Thanks! The only thing buggin me is that he doesn't have his eye textures, but that I can put myself. Actually I could do the portrait myself, the only thing is that i suck in using GIMP. :/
#6
Hello! I saw some of your CSPs, and they're really good! Could you do a CSP, BP and Stock Icon (It's just a texture from what I've seen) for this hack? Plz.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31369