Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Kaylie

#1
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 16, 2014, 12:08:09 AM
Quote from: Xero874 on March 15, 2014, 11:14:51 PM
If you're using custom Franchise Marks, then that's your problem.
Yeah, it is a custom mark. It's a clone of Mario but I used a different icon for the clone on the results. I'm fine with not importing the custom mark, but apparently I need it for the results not to freeze (if I'm understanding Sammi's tutorial correctly.)

Quote from: Xero874 on March 15, 2014, 11:14:51 PM
Or it's because you're missing  your "CloneNameResult.pac"
Though my clone was working just fine without the cosmetics, it didn't freeze the results stage. I didn't know there was a file for individual clone results, though?
#2
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 15, 2014, 11:01:01 PM
Hi. I followed Sammi's graphics tutorials and I got everything working right. However I still can't figure out why the Results stage keeps crashing (just black with the annoying beep sound, as I'm sure we're all familiar with.)

I think it's because of the Mark/franchise icon, because normally you have to edit the Animation Pattern thing for everything else but Sammi didn't do it for the Mark. I'm wondering what I can do to fix the crashing?

(Sorry, if this should be in the Help forum, move it there if so.)
#3
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 21, 2014, 06:11:52 AM
I didn't really wanna register just to ask this but searching didn't help.

Now, I want to clone a character that doesn't have all the necessary files. In this case: Jigglypuff. She has several Spy files (instead of just one), and doesn't have Dark/Fake files. On top of that, she doesn't have a section 8 in her module.

So, because of this, I get a soft lock when loading a stage. What would I have to do? And if I have to post this in the Help section, then I will, though I'd get a more relevant answer here.