Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - DemonBoy

#1
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 28, 2014, 04:45:15 PM
Quote from: LJSTAR on January 28, 2014, 04:31:05 PM
You're not the only one, I also have both of those model, and I had them for few week or so, I wanted to post them in my request thread, but I was too lazy... xD

But those two model definitely need better textures
I mean, srsly  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

... Or an outline + cell shaded shader, I dunno

I can try mapping out the uvs if you want to give her non solid textures.
#2
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 28, 2014, 04:07:02 PM
Quote from: dikekoj on January 28, 2014, 03:54:41 PM

on fox, rig is done, but i can't test in-game, and since i used 0.71, i don't know if the textures will freak out, so any volunteer on testing and screenshot taking would be awesome as hell.

Whoa, dem legs. That rig could be better.
#3
Model Imports / Re: [General] Custom made models
January 28, 2014, 04:36:50 AM
Quote from: 悪魔スレイヤーX8 on January 28, 2014, 02:21:01 AM
._.  i like wat i see... demon if u want, i can import the whole stage for u :v

Neat, That sounds cool.
What exactly do you need to get started? The max file?
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 17, 2014, 06:58:40 AM
Quote from: 하세요 on January 17, 2014, 02:35:12 AM
I'm diggin' that purple Sheik. Was a little disappointed there wasn't one naturally.
Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 17, 2014, 02:36:53 AM
normally i dont like the "its red so make everything red" type recolors, but this was done nicely. good job

Those are actually based off of her Melee recolors.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Anyway she is completed


I will now focus on OoT Zelda and maybe either Assault Falco, or Light Suit Samus.
#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 16, 2014, 08:05:06 AM
I tried my hand at making recolors.



All that's needed is a couple more touch ups on the scarf then I can finally finish it
#6
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 15, 2014, 01:24:56 AM

Just have to clean up parts of the rig and model
#7
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 13, 2014, 04:03:53 AM
Quote from: Nanobuds on January 13, 2014, 03:54:49 AM
The booty texture looks kinda odd. The rest of the model looks great!

Yeah, that was an old texture I forgot to change when doing the renders. It isn't as bright in the final texture.

it's supposed to look more along the lines of this

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#8
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 13, 2014, 02:20:54 AM
Finished the model, just gotta start rigging it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#9
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 12, 2014, 12:08:32 AM
Neat, I think you should add some tears and/or burn marks to that cloth of his.
#10
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 11, 2014, 06:06:03 AM
Started work on a OoT Zelda to go with the Sheik i'm making.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm thinking I should just use the Melee model and go from there, but I don't know.
#11
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 11, 2014, 04:33:38 AM
Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 11, 2014, 04:31:47 AM
Merry Christmas

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh geez, It's like he ate the chaos emeralds
#12
Help / Re: spidercario download is broken
January 10, 2014, 06:26:46 PM
Quote from: Koneko-chan on January 10, 2014, 06:06:28 PM
Did you message the creator? That's the quickest way (most times) and they can fix the link.
The creator hasn't been on in almost 3 years. I don't think he'll be able to help.
#13
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 09, 2014, 11:08:28 PM
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 09, 2014, 11:01:50 PM
is there a motion file required? not that I cant use one, but is there?

Nope. it's all in the pac/pcs files.
#14
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 09, 2014, 09:34:20 PM
Took a while, but I finally have her cannon animated.




All that's needed is the morph ball and then I can edit and fix up the shaders.
#15
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 09, 2014, 03:41:27 AM
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 09, 2014, 03:19:16 AM
]Aint hyper-detailed enough! :notimp:
But that's the best I can do. :-\

Anyway, since those mario and luigi models have flat colors, they would probably look best cell-shaded.


Oh, and a small detail, but the cloth isn't textures on anymore.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I really have to start working on those arm cannon animations now.