WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

im surprised that nobody has done this yet


I see Manic.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: TurboChaos on January 10, 2014, 05:09:20 PM
Speaking of models we got from Deviantart.... :af:
Someone is FINALLY doing Fang :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: TurboChaos on January 10, 2014, 05:09:20 PM
Speaking of models we got from Deviantart.... :af:
Oh my god that looks so freaking cool! I'll be waiting for that for sure.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Leon Exodio on January 10, 2014, 05:52:32 PM
im surprised that nobody has done this yet

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:happy: Great I thought you forgot about it LOL. Actually, Now that i'm a little more familiar with the 3D modeling, i wanted to make it myself (he is on my To-do list) but i was busy making other models. Your version is more classic, The one I will most likely make will be based on the Sonic Riders style (it just seem so fitting for Manic).

I made this pic a while ago, that basically what i'm aiming for (don't judge the art itself it was one of the first photo manip i ever did):

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As for Fang/Nack i'm definaly looking forward to it but i would LOVE to see someone attempting this version (i might give it a shot later):

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

     
お前はもう死んでいる。

Texturers wanted! I need somebody to make me a brawl styled texture for this thing...
PM me if interested
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kyouma on January 11, 2014, 01:35:11 AM
Texturers wanted! I need somebody to make me a brawl styled texture for this thing...
PM me if interested
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All of my yes!!!



Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on January 11, 2014, 01:42:01 AM
All of my yes!!!
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 11, 2014, 01:47:47 AM
Agreed. And the rig looks way way better.
thank you guys, Ive tried my best; well the model looks similar, but its not the same. Indeed, I will make a version for MarioDK's PSA, but I need the textures first, I am an importer, not a texturizer, so thats why I didnt try them by myself

*cough*Dot*cough* He made my King Cold textures.

Yippee, yes, a Goku made by Kyouma, I must have it. Hee hee and it looks so very good you always do so amazing Kyouma, and its over Captain Falcon too double yes!!! :af2:


Merry Christmas

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Shadow the Jacked-Man. O_O
Dat Charged Bowser is amazing ShadowLuigi. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 11, 2014, 04:31:47 AM
Merry Christmas

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh geez, It's like he ate the chaos emeralds