Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Boobsey

#1
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
June 25, 2015, 12:16:50 AM
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 24, 2015, 11:27:12 PM
Shadow Mario uses the same texture mapping as Mario, I think he uses a copy of Mario's model in Smash 4.
He does, or at least an extremely similar one. Should also be worth noting that Luigi shares the same UVs
#2
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 05, 2015, 10:36:21 PM
I think it's more than just Gaur Plain's music.
0:00 to 0:30 is only Gaur Plains
#3
Quote from: Nasca Corp on June 05, 2015, 10:05:36 PM
I gues that "Xenoblade Chronicles Medley" Its like a remix with various song from this game??
If that is, anyone can tell me the name of the music at begining and ends at 0:30
It's a remixed version of Gaur Plains' day music
#5
now the question is how to use .omo
EDIT: I'm an idiot thats what we're trying
I know some hex and I've worked on getting animation from melee(I almost had it if the hdd didn't corrupt)
Send one of the omo's my way
#6
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 20, 2015, 07:17:50 PM
Lunoz: Lookin' great! I can make CSPs/BPs for you if you'd like.
#7
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 27, 2015, 02:37:13 AM
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 26, 2015, 09:34:38 PMHere's my progress so far, using an official Dragon Ball manga artwork as a ref. Can anyone teach me how to make connected body parts? Like, Mario's arms and bust in one object instead of stitching [censored] together, risking it looking bad?
Bolean?
#8
Sorry, but we don't don't need your help. I already know how to rip models from smash 4
Mewtwo will come shortly
#9
We aren't using the default smash 4 CSPs, we're using custom ones I make
#10
Yup, I have more
I'm gonna do a big link pack containing all the links.
#11
Bowser and Marth are looking great! Same with DK!('cept the hand, but I'm sure you know this)
I actually found out how to make Marth's textures look right when merging them with the normal maps. I'll send you a PSD
#12
Quote from: hoogachakka on March 29, 2015, 02:13:18 AM
I'd also like to join the team, as model rigger!
Sorry man, but you haven't even imported anything by the looks of it. So I'm gonna have to decline the request to join
#13
Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 23, 2015, 11:21:27 PM
woa, thsi project is actually boming
Thanks Gamidame! I do feel like the only one posting progress though*cough cough*

Quote from: LinkFX リンク on March 18, 2015, 08:42:27 PM
I'd like to be one of the PSA makers, If you want. I made a Palutena PSA.
I saw! Welcome to the team! I'm gonna be putting you to work right away, hopefully you're fine with that.
#14

I saw this "leak" on 4chan
Does the lighting on the tree look familiar?
#15
I'd also like to do CSPs, with a more action based pose.