WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Almost done modeling, just have to get her face to what I want it to look like.
Anyone know how I can move Lucas's bones to rig her without editing the model down?

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 24, 2015, 12:32:43 AM
Being a perfectionist has its perks, but sometimes it can be infuriating. lol Loving that Marth so far, I really should work on Wii U Mario. :/

Post Merge: June 24, 2015, 07:13:25 PM

Friendly reminder that I am still working on this guy,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I. Love. You.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

June 24, 2015, 10:45:52 PM #19068 Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 10:58:16 PM by Gamidame_K
w-waaa... dat mario tho..

Post Merge: June 24, 2015, 10:58:16 PM

also just wondering, is anybody around here planning on importing wii fit trainer soon?

June 24, 2015, 11:04:07 PM #19069 Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 11:11:42 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 24, 2015, 12:32:43 AM-snip
How did you get the metal effect to work? Unless that's just going to be an alt for your import. But regardless, I'm surprised you've got the metal effect working.

Quote from: Mansta8 on June 24, 2015, 09:55:07 PM-snip
You can simply move the needed bones into place, but it will not make it one slot. There is something you can do with PSA to make it one slot though at the cost of not making it wifi safe.

Use this version of PSA and open an unedited FitLucas.pac in it. Go though every Sub Action and enable the FixedRotation flag under the Animation Flags option (click on it to open it up). The only Sub Actions to avoid are the Thrown (not Throw), first Guard  (the second Guard Sub Action is used in SSE), and the ThrownDx Sub Actions.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Funny effect I got when trying to make Shadow Mario, wanted to show it off before I fixed it. lol

It seems to be based off the lighting, so I'm including it for s*** and giggles, will show off the real version after I get him working.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 24, 2015, 11:04:07 PM
Funny effect I got when trying to make Shadow Mario, wanted to show it off before I fixed it. lol

It seems to be based off the lighting, so I'm including it for s*** and giggles, will show off the real version after I get him working.

Is the actual SM from Bowser Jr. Final Smash, or a custom one?

Techincally this is custom because mine is a recolored Mario with different shaders and materials, but because Shadow Mario uses the same texture mapping as Mario, I think he uses a copy of Mario's model in Smash 4. lol His shine effect though is most likely stage-based, like the metal texture, so I decided to use his original Sunshine texture for his water texture.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Finally. A real shadow Mario.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 24, 2015, 11:04:07 PM
Funny effect I got when trying to make Shadow Mario, wanted to show it off before I fixed it. lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It seems to be based off the lighting, so I'm including it for s*** and giggles, will show off the real version after I get him working.
why do I find this glitch cool-looking? d_d;
dayum I feel like I'll need to remake my Mario settings after this lol. its really awesomazing!

Quote from: Segtendo on June 24, 2015, 11:51:23 PM
Finally. A real shadow Mario.
Theytah made a pretty good one as well. I actually was going to use his shaders to make mine transparent (and credit him of course) but Shadow Mario kept breaking. :P So mine isn't transparent. :(
Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 25, 2015, 12:05:29 AM
why do I find this glitch cool-looking? d_d;
dayum I feel like I'll need to remake my Mario settings after this lol. its really awesomazing!
I felt like I wasn't the only one who'd find it looking cool, glad I decided to keep it included. lol Also thank you, even though I tend to not be consistent with how often I work on things, I do put in a lot of effort when I do work on them. ^_^
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 24, 2015, 11:27:12 PM
Shadow Mario uses the same texture mapping as Mario, I think he uses a copy of Mario's model in Smash 4.
He does, or at least an extremely similar one. Should also be worth noting that Luigi shares the same UVs
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: Boobsey on June 25, 2015, 12:16:50 AM
He does, or at least an extremely similar one. Should also be worth noting that Luigi shares the same UVs
Forgot to mention that, it made giving Mario Luigi's clothes so much easier. xD Though the gloves are different but it doesn't really matter.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Doing Smash Wii U Meta Knight. Yee.

Body preview: http://gfycat.com/FastWhoppingGraywolf

Wing preview: http://gfycat.com/ZestyMarriedIndianabat

Spiraled Cape preview: http://gfycat.com/ConfusedClearAbalone

Cape preview (Brawlbox v0.76 gif for now, as it doesn't quite work in-game.): http://i.imgur.com/GShPOfz.gif

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 24, 2015, 11:04:07 PM
How did you get the metal effect to work? Unless that's just going to be an alt for your import. But regardless, I'm surprised you've got the metal effect working.
You can simply move the needed bones into place, but it will not make it one slot. There is something you can do with PSA to make it one slot though at the cost of not making it wifi safe.
Not sure if you noticed my reply or not, SMF1.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]