Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Superjam23

#1
Heres my resume-ish thing.

SuperSonicFan03
I'm decent at animating and im pretty good at making portraits and what not
Sonic's animations (his are pretty simple but they they need to get updated) and doing CSS textures (Character Portaits, Character Selection Portraits, Character Selection Names and Battle Portaits)
I'm free during weekends and rarely during weekdays.
My favorite character is probably Dr. Mario and Melee Mario
My previous work is my own work on my Vault page and some other stuff iv'e done on my free time which wasn't published
#2
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
October 08, 2014, 04:41:17 PM
Does this happen to anyone else? I have a 100 percent save file and when I go to SSS All stages (except for Big Blue and Hanenbow) are on the first screen. The second screen is a bunch of hanenbow's,1 big blue, and a bunch of Pokemon Stadium (melee)'s
#3
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [16?]
September 26, 2014, 07:30:12 PM
What If i were to say hmmm....... Give only one character 10 Slots?
#4
Can I join Project Super Smash 4? I'm working on a Pac-Man over Mario PSA so maybe It will help out. NOTE the PSA looks best with this model: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6qty5jcbtcl6tpg/FitPac-Man00.zip