Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SubZero2 on May 25, 2016, 03:12:59 AM
Adding characters from other mediocre hacks doesn't mean it's a "smash 4 in brawl" mod.
However, making your own stuff (making the characters, renders, etc) would be considered a mod.
Smash 3 has most of the work down for a Smash 4 project pretty much.
Don't help with this bad quality project i helped on a year and half ago.


Thanks for the advice. I heard that the project was dead after I posted that comment.
I am a Marth main...

Because he's awesome!

Heres my resume-ish thing.

SuperSonicFan03
I'm decent at animating and im pretty good at making portraits and what not
Sonic's animations (his are pretty simple but they they need to get updated) and doing CSS textures (Character Portaits, Character Selection Portraits, Character Selection Names and Battle Portaits)
I'm free during weekends and rarely during weekdays.
My favorite character is probably Dr. Mario and Melee Mario
My previous work is my own work on my Vault page and some other stuff iv'e done on my free time which wasn't published

You do know that this project is long, long dead, right?

Quote from: SuperSonicFan03 on May 29, 2016, 02:44:49 PM
Heres my resume-ish thing.

SuperSonicFan03
I'm decent at animating and im pretty good at making portraits and what not
Sonic's animations (his are pretty simple but they they need to get updated) and doing CSS textures (Character Portaits, Character Selection Portraits, Character Selection Names and Battle Portaits)
I'm free during weekends and rarely during weekdays.
My favorite character is probably Dr. Mario and Melee Mario
My previous work is my own work on my Vault page and some other stuff iv'e done on my free time which wasn't published

It's dead.
The project is dead.
retired

Will this work on an original nintendo wii? Does it remove tripping and makes the characters heavier? Does it nerf gliding? That's all :P