Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Danster

#1
===============================================================
      How To Clone Bowser - Giga Bowser (Project M)
===============================================================

*Keep in mind this tutorial is assuming you already
know how to clone a normal character and have done
so before.

*This tutorial was originally for Project M EX, but it
also works for vBrawl if you use different rel and
configure files.

You may want to download the Project M EX Template.
That's where I get some of my files from.

You can get that here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=74722.0

The first thing you need to do is decide if Bowser
will transform into Giga Bowser or not.

-If you are cloning Bowser alone, then you just need
to use the Solo Bowser ExModule file from the
Project M EX pack in the description. The cloning
process is mostly the same. His Final Smash will
transform him into himself. The file is called
"ft_koopa-alone BX v1.1 [PM MOD] [Danster].rel".
Also, for the SlotConfig, you'd use
"Slot0C [Koopa-GKoopa].dat" in case you were unsure.

-If you are cloning Bowser with Giga Bowser, then you
want to read this tutorial. You will need 2 EX Slots.
One for Bowser and one for Giga Bowser. Also, Bowser's
slot needs to come before Giga Bowser's. Otherwise,
this won't work.

Now, as a demonstration, I'll clone Little Mac over Bowser
and Giga Mac over Giga Bowser. I'll call the Bowser clone
"LittleMac" and the Giga Bowser clone "GigaMac". Also, as
far as I know, you can't edit Bowser and Giga Bowser's SFX
without the game crashing. This is just what I've been hearing
from others, though. These are the IDs I'll be following in
this tutorial.

-The EX Slot for LittleMac is 3F.
-The EX Slot for GigaMac is 40.
-The Cosmetic ID for LittleMac is 6E. (110 in decimal)
-The Cosmetic ID for GigaMac is 6F. (111 in decimal)
-Both of their Module IDs are 90.

CosmeticConfig
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


CSSSlotConfig
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SlotConfig
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ExModule File
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


FighterConfig
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pac Files
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Misc/Other Stuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's pretty much it! If everything went according to plan, then you should have a
cloned Bowser and Giga Bowser. If it crashes, you may have messed up somewhere. Go
through this guide again. Otherwise, ask me for help.  :kdance:
#2
Lol xD

By the way, Pyro is updating his build soon with more ExModule files. So be sure to look out for it when it comes. ;)
#3
I also made a Solo Bowser ExModule file for this pack. :)

https://www.mediafire.com/?kc23i2341e4if9s
#4
Quote from: Sirkura on January 03, 2017, 07:32:51 AM
Ohhh good work ^^ If you'd like I can get a wider range for testing and add it officially to the DL. with proper credits ofc. ^^
Sure! You should definitely include it with the pack! :)
#5
Thanks! I managed to make a Bowser - Giga Bowser rel file. I've only tested it on Dolphin. It works perfectly fine. So I believe it'll work on the Wii/Wii U, as well.

Here's a link to it.
https://www.mediafire.com/?89jabjq1u9q97e8

Here's a little video of it in action.
https://youtu.be/8E5ZkTZxsGQ
#6
By the way, what's the difference between a vBrawl ExModule file and a Project M ExModule file? What section is changed?
#7
Mind posting the file? I want to check out the PATOs.

In the SlotConfig folder, what are the Slot3F and Slot40 files for? What do they do?
Also, can you try working on Bowser's ExModule files? :bowser:
#8
Without Ridley. But, it's fine how it is anyways.

Never mind. :)
#9
Nice work so far. The only suggestion I have is to make a clean template. One without any clone characters already added. It would help a lot.
#10
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
August 25, 2016, 08:38:09 PM
Wait. There's a version of the ASL code that works with BrawlEx? Where can I find it?
#11
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 11, 2016, 12:06:11 PM
Quote from: infamous_felix on July 10, 2016, 08:06:16 PM
Where can I download it?

I actually have no download link for it. But I could make a quick pack if you want. :)
#12
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 10, 2016, 05:12:01 PM
Cosmetic10 [Marth]. You might want to redownload it.

Anyways, I managed to replace Pikachu with Wolf. Through BrawlEx.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMBeu_4aVB8
https://youtu.be/3CA33tSbQJw

I bet you can do this on any character! :D
#13
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 03, 2016, 04:18:47 PM
I've been needing to ask. What is the difference between an Empty Slot, a None Slot, and an EX Slot?
#14
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
March 16, 2016, 07:51:19 PM
Nice stuff. :)

Don't forget to update!
#15
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
March 15, 2016, 08:13:40 PM
How would I make a new moduleEX file for characters?

For example, Luigi or Yoshi?