Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Nice stuff. :)

Don't forget to update!

First off your psa's are great aha I really enjoy them and am so glad you put so much time into them.... But how would you get sub zero to actually freeze characters? If you don't mind me asking. Also I am looking forward to frieza :) ..

Quote from: NoWon1196 on March 15, 2016, 11:11:46 PM
do you think the Shulk colllab psa with KTH will be done sometime next month?
Tfw when people forgot that I'm part of the team for that Shulk PSA and that I've done 90% of the normal attacks PSA-ing + the backslash.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 16, 2016, 09:40:52 AM
It might be done soon.  From what I know thats left is the B Specials and Final Smash.
Yeah, I think the throws must be done as well, the results I had were... weird, lol.
But all the animations should be in, maybe minus the Down B "hit"(s) and the Final Smash animation for Shulk (when you'll get to it, I'll convert them from SSB 3ds)

Quote from: LJSTAR on March 19, 2016, 09:56:14 AM
Tfw when people forgot that I'm part of the team for that Shulk PSA and that I've done 90% of the normal attacks PSA-ing + the backslash.
Yeah, I think the throws must be done as well, the results I had were... weird, lol.
But all the animations should be in, maybe minus the Down B "hit"(s) and the Final Smash animation for Shulk (when you'll get to it, I'll convert them from SSB 3ds)
I know you are a huge part of the project. my bad I left you out LJSTAR. Also send the updated file to me on Skype in DropBox or whatever site you use to upload. I will try my best to get to Shulk this week.  :)



No worries, it's fine, lol (and it was actually for "NoWon1196")
As for the most recent files, I think KTH have them, he wanted to fix some SFX issues or something

Also, for the nB, I think this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=75336.0
would be just perfect instead of messing around with the momentum (and would probably have a better result at the end), although, I haven't tried it yet

Alternate Costume for Frieza.

Mecha Frieza
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Frieza Gfx. Hmmmmm :>.>: Wonder what attack this is going to be....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 30, 2016, 11:30:41 AM
Frieza Gfx. Hmmmmm :>.>: Wonder what attack this is going to be....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Curse ye ha me ha?

Do you have a moveset planned for Frieza? I have one I was planning to use for my Rumble Smash mod.
[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 30, 2016, 11:30:41 AM
Frieza Gfx. Hmmmmm :>.>: Wonder what attack this is going to be....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

a attack that will take
20 episodes to complete
but in frieza time : 5 minutes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 30, 2016, 11:30:41 AM
Frieza Gfx. Hmmmmm :>.>: Wonder what attack this is going to be....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That looks beautiful, also the lightning sparking effect is amazing looking.

Quote from: Mariodk on March 30, 2016, 07:48:47 PM
a attack that will take
20 episodes to complete
but in frieza time : 5 minutes
LOL good one. Yup its that 20 episode attack.  Might make this like the DBZ: Another Road  Attack Frieza did in that game where the longer you hold B the Bigger it gets.



Too Funny ;D ;D ;D But symbolizes who he's going over.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



So Frieza is a Falco based PSA? Darn, there's no Brawlex Falco .rel yet.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!