oh wow, Brawl Styled Botw Link and Samus Returns Fusion suit? well count me excited though i see that the Fusion suit is very early work in progress, will it have the 3 spikes on the left arm? i don't know if it has that in Samus Returns or not.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: Lillith on August 13, 2018, 07:16:19 AMthat's because the materials and shaders are still being worked on I think.
The faded color scheme does look a tad odd though. Might just be me.
then i set the Triforce to the Final Smash visibility bone and regenerated metals and SUCCESS!
now i need to set up the recolors, thanks for your help
Quote from: windhunter7 on January 22, 2017, 04:59:29 PMwell it only looked fine when i first imported it but now it looks like what happens in game, let me see if i can fix it, i forgot to delete the metal materials before importing to 3DSMAX so that might help.
Ok, I must admit, I was expecting either the vertices or a ref texture or alpha being the reason; I did not expect to see a UV that's different; so, not sure I can help you with that part. Wait, though, so you're saying that it does look fine in BrawlBox, though, so that wouldn't make sense that the UV should be the problem; the UV would change how it looks in BrawlBox. So now I'm really confused.
Post Merge: January 22, 2017, 05:01:06 PM
Gamidame might have a good point, though; see if you can, in Max, rig any vertices that aren't yet rigged, and see if that's all you have to do.
Post Merge: January 22, 2017, 05:02:50 PM
Also, if you still have the .blend file from before you exported from Blender, or if you can easily re-create that, would you mind uploading that, please, so I can take a look at it?
Quote from: windhunter7 on January 22, 2017, 02:19:58 AMwell its not the vertices but instead the material
Ok. Then in that case, play some animations from FitLinkMotionEtc.pac(Like mentioned above), but this time, I want you to expand the top bar in the model previewer, and enable vertices for the render. Now there should be green dots on the model. The first moment that you see any irregularities like in-game, use the left panel to scroll through each polygon by selecting individual polygons, and seeing when the irregular part on the hand gets covered with green dots. When you find that, that means that that particular polygon is the problem.
Post Merge: January 22, 2017, 02:20:46 AM
If you don't see any irregularities when playing the animations, it's likely a problem with materials or shaders, but first try this, and just tell me if you do see the irregularities with this test.
for reference this is how it looked on the original model
i have no clue how this happened or how to fix it
Page created in 0.036 seconds with 11 queries.