Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - TheDarkKnight

#1
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
June 24, 2016, 10:55:36 PM
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 24, 2016, 02:02:22 AM
Well, I meant a PSA.
This is just a model import.

Back to topic, I hope you can update Scorpion with new animations.





True I can see where you're coming from but this model is perfect to use for a new psa from scratch, as it's already done.
#3
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
June 23, 2016, 02:18:22 AM
Did you ever think about doing a Tails moveset? He really needs one tbh, as there's really no good tails psa's on brawl vault
#4
Does anyone know what Knuckles and Lyn's announcer and sawnd files are, in PM CC? I'm having trouble setting up their ID's
#5
Does this work with 16gb sdhc cards? I try to boot it from stage builder and it never starts up.
#6
Dang it, I guess not everything can be successfully ported.

Anyways keep it up, You and Edward are the greatest stage modding combination
of all brawl mods
#7
Hey DSX8, I love your work so far it's really great.  ;)

Just wondering if you ever considered porting the wii u interface to brawl
(Title,Menu,Hud)
#8
Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on June 09, 2015, 06:14:44 AM
Ok then. Its done and the only things missing are stock icons, but there isn't much of a difference in helmet design between SM and Other M versions, so, i guess its ok.

Actually the head designs are really different between SM and OM
#9
Kongo Jungle 64 really wasn't changed in the new smash bros. Since the normal stage is in Project M can you make the omega version instead? 
#10
Hey DSX8, The all star rest area (except for the suicideing lol :laugh:) and result screens were great, Why don't you make a smash 4 hud next? that will be amazing!
#11
Quote from: Zelia on May 18, 2015, 06:09:15 AM
One big part of the forum wants to turn Brawl into "Melee", while theirs DSX8, who wants to turn Brawl into "SSB4".
Yup, who needs "Brawl".  :vyse:


Well we can have both right, Melee's gameplay with Smash 4's graphics. What's a brawl
#12
Finally a good result screen for brawl/PM!  I was getting tired of brawl and project m's dull result screens. This is amazing! Great job as always.
#14
You're right I just noticed now, I'm new to SJS's Csps and didn't see every single one.Thank you