DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 17, 2016, 10:07:04 AM #11685 Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 04:58:11 PM by DSX8
Quote from: Nαnobuds on January 17, 2016, 06:38:37 AM
Pretty.

Makes me wonder why Brawl devs didn't push for this level of quality in the stages. Its obviously possible on the Wii.
eh not sure... maybe cause they were trying to stay on the 480p side of things instead of 1080p lol

Quote from: Nao-chan on January 17, 2016, 06:42:52 AM
It's possible to run Wii U assets on the Wii, to an extent. But it still has its limitations.
true that :/

edit: Steel Chamber gets a visual update!

BEFORE


AFTER

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Nαnobuds on January 17, 2016, 06:38:37 AM
Pretty.

Makes me wonder why Brawl devs didn't push for this level of quality in the stages. Its obviously possible on the Wii.

They knew better than anyone the boundaries of the hardware. Keep in mind that us hackers had 8 years after the release of the game to build upon their stuff. Brawl would probably be insanely better even in the same hardware if the developers had taken just a couple years more to work on it.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


^ pretty much this lol

Blaze Chamber is now pretty much all fixed and updated now
BEFORE


AFTER

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hey DSX8, I love your work so far it's really great.  ;)

Just wondering if you ever considered porting the wii u interface to brawl
(Title,Menu,Hud)

Quote from: TheDarkKnight on January 23, 2016, 03:23:46 PM
Hey DSX8, I love your work so far it's really great.  ;)

Just wondering if you ever considered porting the wii u interface to brawl
(Title,Menu,Hud)
nope, title, menu's and huds arn't even models... or i should say they're not even .nud files at all, so i can't port the models they used
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Dang it, I guess not everything can be successfully ported.

Anyways keep it up, You and Edward are the greatest stage modding combination
of all brawl mods

heh thanks

anyways... Gaur Plains Omega, and Pirate Ship Omega has been released.

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

DSX8 I update your Phoenix Wright import. I used the optimizer to reduce the lag for it. It comes with cBliss costumes, CSP, BP, & CSS Icon. But it isn't compatible with Project M.

Oh noes... something not compatible with PM again?! Stop everything! It needs to be fixed right away!
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nao-chan on January 27, 2016, 02:26:28 AM
Oh noes... something not compatible with PM again?! Stop everything! It needs to be fixed right away!
Yeah I tried with Brawl and it works but when I tried it with Project M, It didn't load. Maybe its just not compatible.

not everything of mine is compatible with PM damnit... thats cause PM snake has bone edits to it, or added bones, while my phoenix wright Nick import had only bone edits. anything thats from... October 2015 and under is not PM compatible, and I don't feel like going through soo many mods of mine to make them compatible.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: E-scope12 on January 27, 2016, 02:39:56 AM
Yeah I tried with Brawl and it works but when I tried it with Project M, It didn't load. Maybe its just not compatible.

Wow, you must not really get sarcasm at all, it shouldn't need to be written right in your face to understand when it's being used. Good God.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DSX8 on January 27, 2016, 02:46:12 AM
not everything of mine is compatible with PM damnit... thats cause PM snake has bone edits to it, or added bones, while my phoenix wright Nick import had only bone edits. anything thats from... October 2015 and under is not PM compatible, and I don't feel like going through soo many mods of mine to make them compatible.
Thats fine. I'm okay with that.

I doubt it considering how much you bring it up.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.