Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - GamerX102

#1
@Diddy Kong Did you see the video? I have it as unlisted.
#2
Try again
#4
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?MainType=Character&Target=Yoshi Bottom part of 2nd page

Post Merge: May 10, 2015, 12:38:37 AM

I used Carbon Fiber Yoshi (Your own hack) and it crashed. Is it possible that the .xml I'm using (The one you posted) is corrupted or can't be used on the WiiU
#5
I do have 1.06, so I will try to use a different model and see if that works. I'll respond later with what happens.

Post Merge: May 08, 2015, 08:59:28 PM

Tried a Yoshi skin called Polygon Yoshi and it crashed.
#7
To run this, do you need Gecko Cheat Manager?
#8
Quote from: Diddy Kong on May 04, 2015, 02:46:11 AM
snapshot your enture SD card, i have a feeling i know what's missing
I downloaded and added the new .xml while deleting the old one and my WiiU crashed. Any options I need to change?
#9
Quote from: Diddy Kong on May 02, 2015, 05:42:11 PM
remember, you need to have a way of applying mods, booting the game normally wont yield mods

on your 2GB or LESS SD card

private->wii->app->RSBE->pf->fighter->yoshi->fityoshi00.pcs


also, if you are using a european copy, its RSBP (in the codes AND for the folder)
if you are japanese copy, its RSBJ (in the codes and folder)
I double checked the names, loaded from a 2GB sd card, and loaded from Riivolution. It still doesn't work. Should I give you a link to the file?
#10
Quote from: Diddy Kong on April 25, 2015, 12:29:23 AM
change cosmicyoshi.pcs to be named fityoshi00.pcs and try again
When I tried this, it didn't work. Might there be any other problems?
#11
Quote from: Diddy Kong on April 16, 2015, 07:02:02 PM
the game doesn't make folders it doesn't need, the game (without hacking) only needs the AL RP and ST folders

mods use a user-created ddirectory, you need to create the PF/fighter/xxx folders yourself on the computer (right click -> new -> folder) also, unless you are using riivolution from homebrew or already installed on the wiiU, you cannot use an SD card larger than 2 GB or brawl will say the device in the slot cannot be used
As I tried this (creating the folders myself) I set the Riivolution to replace default files and put a texture called cosmicyoshi.pcs into a folder I created called yoshi. It didn't work, and I was wondering if you could help again. Sorry for any troubles
#12
Help / Does this work with vWii?
April 15, 2015, 10:12:45 PM
So I was following this on my vWii (Wii version on WiiU) and I ran into a problem.  In my private folder (old and new) there is nothing for the brawl characters. I was hoping you would know about how to work around this or if there is anything I could do. When I tried, I couldn't even save a custom stage to the SD card. If anybody knows about this, please do help