That's why I said which ONES I'd need. I know for creating a character, I'd need more than one tutorial. (Although it would be nice if someone made a tutorial for starting to make a custom character.)
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: ebola16 on January 30, 2016, 11:01:53 PM
I know a lot about Brawlex as it's the setup I use. I'm not interested in Project M so I don't use the PM + Brawlex setup. I have taken a look at PM + Brawlex and the method for editing it is the same as editing Brawlex (explained in the first post of the Brawlex thread).
If you decide to use PM + Brawlex, I won't be able to tell the difference between an error on your end and an error introduced by integrating PM into Brawlex. I'd suggest posting further questions in the DiY Beta 2 PATCH RELEASE Project M D.I.Y. (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 11/10 thread as they could help you better. I've communicated with its developers before and they're friendly.
Quote from: ebola16 on January 30, 2016, 08:48:18 AM
Yes. If the base fighter's module file (Pit in your case) can be found in the downloads on first post of the Brawlex thread, that base character (and all movesets designed for it) can be cloned.
Pit is one of the cloneable characters so you can have both Pit and Goku with Brawlex.
Quote from: ebola16 on January 30, 2016, 08:15:40 AM
That's how customization works! The more things you want to change, the more work will be required. Almost all edits that involve adding/removing a character will require making changes to fighterconfig. Edit the default fighterconfig (or the donwloaded pack's fighterconfig) in a hex editor (like HxD in the resources section).
Here is a functional Brawlex pack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49MYbK7hlT0
Quote from: ebola16 on January 30, 2016, 06:55:38 AM
Yes, default configuration files (including FighterConfig) and instructions are contained in the first post of the Brawlex thread. Downloading a pack already configured to use Brawlex and comparing it with the instructions is the best way to learn. If you want to modify Brawlex further, it will require a lot of trial and error but it's doable.
Also, don't use the "Brawlex Clone Tool" it doesn't work with the latest version of Brawlex.
Quote from: ebola16 on January 30, 2016, 03:52:45 AM
It sounds like you're looking for Brawlex.
It can be somewhat complicated to setup so it would be best to modify an existing Brawlex setup to learn how it works.
There's also an experimental setup for using Project M with Brawlex (DiY Beta 2 PATCH RELEASE Project M D.I.Y. (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 11/10).
Page created in 0.041 seconds with 14 queries.