Looking forward to seeing the final product of that and any other projects you're able to complete in the near/not-so-near future :-D
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts Menu
Quote from: POKE MASTER on September 28, 2016, 04:03:17 AM
Fixed! :)
Lol thanks broskii.
I'm having trouble with the Super Mario stage though. The problem I feared would happen happened. I cannot get a high resolution background.
This is what I have so far. But you see how the background kills the whole thing due to the sheer lack of quality it has.
Quote from: POKE MASTER on September 25, 2016, 11:38:45 AMGreat Ideas man! If I can get my hands on the sprites & textures for the stages...
iron hide voice: consider it done.
Quote from: POKE MASTER on September 24, 2016, 05:18:27 AM
Thanks a lot broskii! Sunset Hill Zone? Did you mean Sky Canyon Zone? Because I released Sunset Hill Zone a long time ago already lol.
I'll definitely be adding some more Super Mario Mario Advance stages! Maybe some DKC ones as well! :)
Page created in 0.036 seconds with 11 queries.