Gamecube/Wii Stage Ripping (Taking Requests!)

Started by HeartlessSeph, July 26, 2015, 09:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 26, 2015, 02:57:52 AM #30 Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 03:00:34 AM by E-scope12
Quote from: HeartlessSeph on August 13, 2015, 02:48:15 AM
@E-scope12 Here's another case of me not having the Gamecube version, once again I'll have to see if the PS2 version could be ripped from (are there any differences between the 2 versions?)
I don't know. I don't mind if you rip from the PS2 version. Have you tried the PC Version?

I am looking for a stage where it takes in Rock Star from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards.

Here is a link for its thread on a request to have this replaced over Halbard: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=75333.0

It is for a project I am working on. Thanks.

i have a request sir.  Model Rip
Pokemon Battle revolution for Wii
Name: Pokémon Stadium 3


file format would be for it to be accessible to be ported to brawl later on.
dont need to go out of your way for this request tho.
and if someone else can do it i will try to port it myself once ripped. thanks guys in advance



Hi there! I have a request, although I'm not sure if it'll be too difficult or not. So I apologize if it is.

Can you rip the City Trial map from Kirby Air Ride? I'm planning on making a stage of it and I'm not exactly sure how to get the models.

February 27, 2016, 05:39:45 AM #34 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 06:29:29 AM by RomeDogg
How are the 6 Link battle areas from Underground Maze coming along? You should post their download links to the thread below when you are done are whatever.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=76040.0

Can you rip the City Trial map from Kirby Air Ride?




Once ported someone else could make it a moving stage, ala Delfino Plaza!

Do i have to provide the ISO or something? I'll do what i can to help create this stage.

I'd love to see rips of anything from Super Mario Sunshine or Luigi's Mansion. It'd be great to see more stages based on those games sometime in the future.

I found a pre-ripped model of Bogmire's arena from Luigi's Mansion. Could you get that into Brawl?
http://www.models-resource.com/gamecube/luigismansion/model/9511/

Can we get the Test Stage from Melee ripped? Thanks in advance.
Purple all day, everyday.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kewq3rjf9pcv1hp/SMG2.5%20Sunshine%20Levels.zip

I found this, from a project aiming to import Sunshine's levels into Galaxy 2. Can't personally open the models, so I don't know if they'd work for stages, but if they do, there's a lot of potential here IMO.