Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - EliTE9

#1
No they're not. You'll need to use smashexplorer to add it to your dump of the game
#3
I'll just send a dropbox link of the download
#4
I use 3dsMax to edit them. Though you'll need to use a script to open and save the file

Post Merge: April 17, 2017, 09:30:00 AM

Could you show Cora in your next video when I'm done working on her? I'm almost done and I just need to add the CSPs

Post Merge: April 17, 2017, 02:39:06 PM

https://imgur.com/gallery/fUR3l I'll release her tomorrow
#6
https://imgur.com/gallery/MJZ5Q Now I think she's done! Though I'm still debating with myself if I should make the hair shinier.

Post Merge: April 15, 2017, 11:18:43 AM

I'm gonna start making her tournament alt. I might make her lon lon ranch alt if I still have the files of her hair down
#7
https://imgur.com/gallery/gb3qi Here's how she looks so far. She's not yet done but it's getting there
#8
I'm making a Cora skin for smash 4 https://imgur.com/gallery/HBuiq
#9
When I use her side b in the air, she does the din's flare animation but nothing happens. She glides for awhile but ends up in a helpless state
#10
I just noticed that Zelia's side B does nothing in the air. Am I just using it wrong or is there a problem with the move?
#11
Check out this drawing of Candy that I'm working on http://elite92.deviantart.com/art/Candy-WIP-674021089

Post Merge: April 10, 2017, 05:27:51 PM

And here's the final output! http://elite92.deviantart.com/art/Candy-674081696
#12
I'm downloading V3 right now! I can't wait for it to finish! Just wondering, what are all the new things in this version?
#13
Thanks! I forgot to include that her sister will be a alt costume
#14
If ever you'll add my OC to Generations 3 or Smash Bros vs Sis, here's her model. https://www.dropbox.com/s/s5ana4gk61cm756/oc%20v2.rar?dl=0  I also included her sister's model, Rosie/Rose.
#15
She's done! http://gamebanana.com/skins/152160 You should add this link in your post so others can download it.