Super Smash Sisters Final Conflict (model help needed)

Started by Tyshy, August 08, 2015, 06:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who is your favorite character?

shadow queen
Rosalina
Lina
Celestria
Peach
Cherry
Daisy
Pinkasha
Bluella
Tiara
Amy Rose
Saria
Candy
Kitana
Mileena
Zeahja
Beahja
White Mage
Linkara
Zelda
Lumetta and Lomu
Rosanda
Luna
Haley
Hilaria Hartz
Caitlyn
Kaily
Lana
Dandy
Zelia
Lesbina
Karisha
Brandy
Lumara and Lumo
Xatavra
Lucina
Palutena
Harp
Jade
Tanya
Flashy
Blaze
Ganondora
Twilight Zelda
Stirala
Violet
Sinclaira
Angeline
Shadow Princess
Lili Popper
I just noticed that Zelia's side B does nothing in the air. Am I just using it wrong or is there a problem with the move?

April 13, 2017, 12:21:25 AM #211 Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 12:22:25 AM by Tyshy!
Quote from: Black Kyurem on April 12, 2017, 04:04:38 PM
I found the problem. My bx_fighter.rel was out of date. By any chance was the ID you trouble with 58?
that's great! but I dont remember which one i was having a problem with

Post Merge: April 13, 2017, 12:22:25 AM

Quote from: EliTE9 on April 12, 2017, 05:11:54 PM
I just noticed that Zelia's side B does nothing in the air. Am I just using it wrong or is there a problem with the move?
Hmmmmmm... that's odd her side b works fine for me.
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

When I use her side b in the air, she does the din's flare animation but nothing happens. She glides for awhile but ends up in a helpless state

Quote from: EliTE9 on April 13, 2017, 07:08:41 AM
When I use her side b in the air, she does the din's flare animation but nothing happens. She glides for awhile but ends up in a helpless state
that's strange... try using her moveset from version 2.8. I dont think i changed her moveset since then.
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg



https://imgur.com/gallery/gb3qi Here's how she looks so far. She's not yet done but it's getting there

Quote from: EliTE9 on April 14, 2017, 06:10:47 PM
https://imgur.com/gallery/gb3qi Here's how she looks so far. She's not yet done but it's getting there
she looks awesome i'll show her in my next video!!!
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

April 15, 2017, 11:12:50 AM #218 Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 11:18:43 AM by EliTE9
https://imgur.com/gallery/MJZ5Q Now I think she's done! Though I'm still debating with myself if I should make the hair shinier.

Post Merge: April 15, 2017, 11:18:43 AM

I'm gonna start making her tournament alt. I might make her lon lon ranch alt if I still have the files of her hair down

Quote from: EliTE9 on April 15, 2017, 11:12:50 AM
https://imgur.com/gallery/MJZ5Q Now I think she's done! Though I'm still debating with myself if I should make the hair shinier.

Post Merge: April 15, 2017, 11:18:43 AM

I'm gonna start making her tournament alt. I might make her lon lon ranch alt if I still have the files of her hair down
Awesome i cant wait to see!!!
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg



April 16, 2017, 09:16:36 AM #222 Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 02:39:06 PM by EliTE9
I use 3dsMax to edit them. Though you'll need to use a script to open and save the file

Post Merge: April 17, 2017, 09:30:00 AM

Could you show Cora in your next video when I'm done working on her? I'm almost done and I just need to add the CSPs

Post Merge: April 17, 2017, 02:39:06 PM

https://imgur.com/gallery/fUR3l I'll release her tomorrow