Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - xetan2

#1
Alright that's totally fine, I'm just waiting on you to send me the files, once I get them, I'll start work on everything again.  As long as my work schedule permits it.
#2
Who would you prefer Krillin to be on then?  That's why I never finished him, I got bored of doing it by myself and not getting help.  I'd rather that not happen with Renji, I haven't even updated his page yet, because I don't have anything in game quite yet.
#3
Yeah... I noticed it's pretty dead.  I can't even get people to come in and answer my friggen question I asked.  With my Kid Krillin, I had a lot of work done with mine as well.  I don't know how far you got, but maybe we could combine them into one project.  Sure send me your work and I'll take a good look at it.
#4
Okay, so can anyone please answer this question, I dont' quite understand the AAA attacks, are they supposed to work all fluently together or would after the attacks they'd normally go back to the wait animation?  I guess I just dont' understand it.
#5
*bump*

I'm bumping my thread so I can get some feedback and possible attention on my return and newest decisions with Brawl.
#6
Quote from: MarioDK on March 22, 2011, 06:37:32 AM
who is kid krillin over? and ofc i needing all the help i can get :) so we can work more then +2x char. at onces for project: DragonBrawl

My kid Krillin is over Mario, I haven't worked on him in a while, but this was because I wasn't able to get any help for him.
#7
If I can get some help on my Kid Krillin, I would gladly come back to the scene and finish him up as a part of "Project Dragonbrawl"
#8
Do you think that'd look good for an Up B "teleport" look?
#9
Wow... that was such an easy description yet I couldn't think of that worth the life of me -.-  haha Thank you.
#10
Quote from: SSJCerious on January 29, 2011, 03:59:43 AM
Not really....nope.

I'm not quite sure what  you're saying "Not really.....nope." to.. but I'm guessing it's to not really being possible to doing what I want to do as an Up B move...
#11
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on January 28, 2011, 07:34:38 AM
To make something disappear you need to use Visibility and set it to False.  To make them reappear again, set it back to true.

I'm guessing with that I'd have to do that in PSA?  So then there'd be no way of making it look like they do when they "disappear" in the show?  Being a DBZ fan I'm sure you know what I'm talking about?  If not I can post a video.
#12
Quote from: whiselifax on January 28, 2011, 04:12:41 AM
Maybe you could try looking at zelda's up B, since it's basically the same thing you're wanting to do.

I did, it doesn't show her actually disappearing in brawl box, which is what I don't understand... How does she actually disappear in game if her animation doesn't show her disappearing?
#13
Bump, I need help asap with this someone please reply! Check the message above this!
#14
I have a question I need help with for anyone who can help!  I want to make his up B kind of like the instant transmission, you know in the dragonball Z series, when they go at super speeds, they essentially look like they disappear?  How could I go about doing something like that?  Like, I'd kinda want it to have the same look to it, where the first couple frames look like he's disappearing, then poof he reappears higher.  But I don't want it to be just a one frame he's there the next he's gone, I want it to be him being shown he's going away, just like in the show.
#15
Well he started out over Lucas, then I had a lot of people pm me asking to port him to Mario in correspondence with Kid Goku over Luigi.  I agreed with what everyone had to say so I ported him to Mario instead of Lucas.