Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - KingOfTheFools

#1
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 16, 2019, 07:52:08 AM
Anyone have any idea how to get rid of those 8 Mario icons on the CSS in the 242 build?
#2
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
February 03, 2019, 07:07:40 PM
Quote from: Lillith on February 02, 2019, 10:32:28 PM
Did some things and 242 characters should work with PM now
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217298

Although battle stock icons don't seem to line up properly, I haven't any idea on how to fix it currently.

Hi, I got the build and followed all instructions given. This is what I got:

https://i.imgur.com/laZN2H5.png

Also got the same result with the prebuilt version. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.