Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Garry Moore™

#1
Quote from: brawluver135 on June 08, 2014, 08:55:51 AM
ho the heck do I get this to load? Anytime I scroll over the mickey icons the game freezes up...where are the new characters?

Are you using this on Dolphin or a Wii? I had this issue on Dolphin until I changed the Hook Type around in Gecko.
#2
Quote from: skieth on May 28, 2014, 06:44:42 AM
Great job on this project; my friends and I have really enjoyed playing it. I hope you keep the quality of the new Chars Up; I'm sure there's a great temptation to just shove a bunch of vault PSAs in to boost count.

That said, if you are trying to boost character count, I have an interesting idea. As I understand it, the inability to add new sound effects is stopping us from adding a ton of new characters. With that in mind, I propose adding Shiek and Zelda with new down B's as two new characters.

Since separating those two is so heavily debated, it would be interesting to test out the best of both worlds. You can do the same thing with Pokemon Trainer, granted no one really liked the stamina mechanic.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I'm about to be all over that new beta release

This post reminds me; Why exactly can't we add sound effects yet? Code conflicts or something?
#3
I know some want the alloys and all, but why? They have the movesets of the other characters. If its just for the sake of having them, for two of them, couldn't you just have a model import over Mario & Jigglypuff and make them EX slots?
#4
Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on May 16, 2014, 09:55:38 PM
You can add brawlex clones to the game like you normally would, but there is no guarantee that they will work. Because the PSA has not been edited for Project M Unbound specifically they may not be compatible. The codes may cause the characters to freeze. You can try and add your own, but you should expect the game to freeze. If it doesn't freeze, then you are lucky. :P

Really? I must be lucky. Everyone I added worked without flaws.
#5
Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 02, 2014, 01:53:13 PM
Hero of Termina~ http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35251

It's a Toon Link PSA though, so you won't be able to add it without removing Toon Link.

Dang, I didn't even think of that. I was lazy when I wanted to test the PSA, so I put it over Toon Link instead of working it into BrawlEx. Perhaps this will be possible later on.
#6
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
April 30, 2014, 03:33:46 PM
Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 30, 2014, 03:27:28 PM
Oh, you just need to make a Ness clone, but use a Lucas .rel.

As far as I know, ONLY Megaman over Ness works with a Lucas .rel.

Much obliged.
#7
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
April 30, 2014, 03:25:33 PM
This could be a stupid question, but I can't find an .rel for Ness. Is there not one? If so, how are others putting the "Megaman over Ness" PSA in BrawlEx?
#8
Quote from: ManikDX on April 23, 2014, 02:45:13 PM
Just throwing this out there. I'd love to see a Young Link with that Hero of Termina moveset.

I must agree with this post. I tried this myself with the other new characters of this project, and it worked great.
#9
Finally got this working on Dolphin. Gecko hooks annoy me.

Where do we post bugs we've found? I suppose I'll post any here until otherwise specified.

Visual Bug: Pichu T-Pose In Idle Stance (Powered Up)
Priority: Low
- Once Pichu reaches 100% damage and goes into a "powered up" state, whenever you stand completely still, Pichu goes into a T-Pose. Its pretty unnoticeable though.
#10
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
April 25, 2014, 01:34:49 AM
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 24, 2014, 10:48:04 PM
go to OP

Well, thats what I get for skimming through the OP. Thanks!
#11
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
April 24, 2014, 10:45:48 PM
Quote from: Carnage on April 24, 2014, 09:47:09 PM
your probably using the old brawlex method with CSS code arent you?

There is a new method? I haven't checked this thread in a while. Could anyone point me in its direction?
#12
Just tried this out with almost all the new characters. I gotta say, the preview video you linked to before doesn't do it justice. These characters fit so well with Project M, and they are even more fun to play as, especially Ridley (Side-B = Win).

Kudos to everyone that made this possible. This really does add a lot to Project M.
#14
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 14, 2014, 05:14:59 AM
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 14, 2014, 05:08:03 AM
so if i make it compatible with Project M 2.0, will anyone want it?

should be easy to upgrade to 3.0 by adding clones, and by adding alternate costumes(10 characters per character)

Nah I'm good.
#15
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 10, 2014, 03:38:48 PM
This may have been answered already, but has anyone figured out how to use BrawlEx with Project M 3.0 yet?