Project M Unbound (Beta 2 Is Out)

Started by SmashKing64, March 30, 2014, 09:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

And when will the next beta be released? No rush, of course, just curious.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on May 01, 2014, 07:02:00 PM
And when will the next beta be released? No rush, of course, just curious.

Hopefully soon, I want to try and add Young Link (And Possibly Dark Link) in as a clone soon as I figure this out.

Next week the beta will released
Also I can't find hero of termina moveset

Hero of Termina~ http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35251

It's a Toon Link PSA though, so you won't be able to add it without removing Toon Link.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 02, 2014, 01:53:13 PM
Hero of Termina~ http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35251

It's a Toon Link PSA though, so you won't be able to add it without removing Toon Link.

Dang, I didn't even think of that. I was lazy when I wanted to test the PSA, so I put it over Toon Link instead of working it into BrawlEx. Perhaps this will be possible later on.
If you can read this, raise your resolution. Bigger isn't always better!

May 06, 2014, 02:18:09 AM #125 Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 08:24:47 AM by ManikDX
So Toon Link can't be cloned and then replaced for the Young Link Hero of Termina moveset?

Also a couple of questions.

1. In project M Roy and Mewtwo are both called by name when they are selected will that be added in to Unbound?

2. I was able to hack melee fox, melee Gannondorf and Roger craig smith Sonic voice files in project M and I couldn't in Project M unbound? Is there something I'm doing wrong or are the character sounds in the game unable to be changed?

Post Merge: May 06, 2014, 08:24:47 AM

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/rzpz5rea36bj815/Young%20Link%20BrawlEx%20Fighter%20Pack.zip?dl=1&token_hash=AAEyiE9CyCTvS3VXJU1ew2qAPV6Vx9pqsRTNnLvwSCqAR

Sorry for the double post but how about this Young Link over Link brawlEX?



In sc_selcharacter.pac, the .brres files in char_bust_tex_lz77 that contain the CSPs aren't editable. In fact, when I extract them, they don't have a file extension.

Are they supposed to be like that, or am I doing something wrong?

So, how comes the next beta? I'm interested in seeing the new characters that have been added.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I just tried out the pack. Wavedashing feels really... off. I can't do it for crap, even with Mario(who is my main). I tried it with input assist both on and off and I could still barely do it. I thought maybe I was just out of practice, but the moment I loaded the Official Project M back up, I could wavedash perfectly again.
Is this a glitch or something that will be fixed in the next update?


Quote from: Blazingflare on May 12, 2014, 12:36:05 PM
I just tried out the pack. Wavedashing feels really... off. I can't do it for crap, even with Mario(who is my main). I tried it with input assist both on and off and I could still barely do it. I thought maybe I was just out of practice, but the moment I loaded the Official Project M back up, I could wavedash perfectly again.
Is this a glitch or something that will be fixed in the next update?
I was actually noticing that same thing the other day when I used it. I didn't think much of it at the time, but now that you mention it there is something off with it. Honestly at this point I would suggest that the focus should be more getting the mechanics to work properly. We have already proved that clones work, so instead of adding more clones, focus on the mechanics.

I feel the same way about the wave dashing. It feels like I 've to make the input just before I touch the ground and not 7 frames.

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on May 12, 2014, 02:43:51 PM
I was actually noticing that same thing the other day when I used it. I didn't think much of it at the time, but now that you mention it there is something off with it. Honestly at this point I would suggest that the focus should be more getting the mechanics to work properly. We have already proved that clones work, so instead of adding more clones, focus on the mechanics.
^This. Please do focus on the mechanics on the pack please. I really want to play it with the proper wave dashing.

So is it possible to port your own characters using brawlex?

Quote from: Chrispy on May 16, 2014, 09:44:13 PM
So is it possible to port your own characters using brawlex?
Like adding other clones and PSA's to the pack?

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on May 16, 2014, 09:45:25 PM
Like adding other clones and PSA's to the pack?
Yeah. Like if I wanted to add a custom character to project M myself.

You can add brawlex clones to the game like you normally would, but there is no guarantee that they will work. Because the PSA has not been edited for Project M Unbound specifically they may not be compatible. The codes may cause the characters to freeze. You can try and add your own, but you should expect the game to freeze. If it doesn't freeze, then you are lucky. :P