Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - FirenLF2

#1
Model Imports / Re: KTH Melee Model Import
November 20, 2011, 12:57:59 PM
Hey KTH, GW is back now. Maybe you could get some melee (mario fox falco) models with him
#2
Model Imports / Re: KTH Melee Model Import
November 11, 2011, 09:25:09 PM
which ones will be the 3 first melee imports??
and when is mario, doc and link coming? =D *perfectmeleemarioissexy*
#3
Quote from: TBM on August 08, 2011, 05:26:45 PM
Sorry for 2x posting but FirenLF2 can you fix the Win3Wait Animation for JigglyPuff I already fixed the other Animations but not the Win3Wait Animations
Hmmm
well, my computer doesn't work anymore... I've been using my father's computer for a long time... I'm not allowed to download stuff here =P
And even if I could use brawlbox and stuff, the animation would be horrible... seriously.
Did you see mario's Dair in melee mario pack KTH released?
I think its horrible!
#4
Quote from: DJ Lowgey on August 08, 2011, 03:13:24 PM
KTH, Whats your plans for next?
Do you revamp Kid Goku´s face or do you creat a new character?
Let me know what your making next  :)

Are you still working on Crash Bandicoot?
May I relive a dead topic too?
I wanted to know about N64 young link... How's it going?
It looks like you just stop working on it...
#5
Sorceress, Segtendo and TBM
Seriously...
Let GW be...
He's not being paid for hacking... it's a hobby!
He will work on things he feel like working.
Why don't you try learning stage/vertex-hacking and do it yourself?

BTW, what are your current projects, GW?
And KTH, who's the next character you're working on?
It's been a while since we had a nice vertex from the team, only textures...
#6
NICE BABY MARIO =D
Hey, could anyway one edit P:m's mario motion file so we can baby mario?
I cant use brawl box in my computer, so its impossible  for me to do it by myself.

ALSO, if someone can do the same thing to P:M's link motion file, for using Pik's young link, it would be wonderful! :D

Anyway, how's oot young link over toon link going KTH?
#7
sooooooooo, how's young link? still no progress?
i really want him in brawl =<
#8
Quote from: GameWatching on June 17, 2011, 02:02:27 PM
Melee Mario isn't done yet  :srs:
hmmm
so, you're working on melee mario again? or you haven't started yet?
if you have any preview pictures... =)
#9
NICE
Hmm
What is left to do on Falco?
#10
FALCO FALCO FALCO FALCO FALCO FALCO FALCO FALCO
Please?
LOL
Dunno. Those previews that GW sent hyped me. DAMN YOU GAMEWATCHING AND YOUR AWESOME VERTEX SKILLS.
#11
Quote from: KTH on May 19, 2011, 12:34:33 PM
D'ont forget this :



yeah, thats what i meant when i said "the thing around his neck"
Also, his head was smaller, wasn't it?
#12
Quote from: GameWatching on May 15, 2011, 09:40:32 PM
Finally  :srs:





needs some work on the think atound his neck
and also a the texture look different (except for the head, i think, maybe its cuz of the dfferent angle in the pictures)
#13
falco made me HYPE.
Anyway, is there anything else about pokemon trainer, KTH?
Texture from squirtle's trophy gave me such an nostalgic feeling. I miss pokemon stadium. :(
Oh, that golden and silver cartridge from Pokémon Stadium 2.
I MISS MY CHILDHOOD SO MUCH. D:
#14
I hope falco's out this week.
He looks amazing.
So, GW, you've been out for a while.
Are you working on anything else?
#15
Quote from: GameWatching on May 15, 2011, 09:40:32 PM
Finally  :srs:




NICE GW
GOD, that took a while, huh?
Great job GW, thats awesome.
OK, his face is done, does falco needs vertex on the body?