vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Megaman looks nice. Lloyd looks pretty cool too.
@Velen
If I may add/suggest.  You might be able to use Ness's Backpack and vertex is to make the necessary parts to make Bass(Using the current MM as a base of course). Mainly his helmet ears and shoulder pads.




Once again, you'd have to change what bone it's attached to for it to not go out of place during animations.

Quote from: Segtendo on August 08, 2011, 03:51:42 AM
Got to try Lloyd and Megaman.

I have to say, it's not bad, but it's not good.

The texture used for the collar seems stretched.

I'm a little iffy with the body texture too.
I also notice a texture issue on his hand. specifically his left hand. under the exsphere, there's a skin texture that appears on the palm of the same hand. Plus, it's stretched on the palm of his left hand. I noticed this in Brawl Box.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on August 08, 2011, 04:06:00 AM
Once again, you'd have to change what bone it's attached to for it to not go out of place during animations.

So much the better. So long as it's possible.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

who are you and what you did to a real KTH
there is no way you become so good
first that True mario vertex then vertex over Pit (forgot his name) and now megaman V2 :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

@MarioDK: His name is in the title XD
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Mariodk on August 08, 2011, 04:25:07 AM
who are you and what you did to a real KTH
there is no way you become so good
first that True mario vertex then vertex over Pit (forgot his name) and now megaman V2 :D
Seriously, how much fail XD it IS in the title lolz

"Vertex over Pit" looks really awesome, wonder how he looks with the Sora PSA :3 I'll be getting this :D

First time I see your vertexes..... a long time ago.... I don´t like it....
.... But now....
Your Vertexes are great!!
Your "True Mario" is great! - Your Melee Characters too - I have seen Lloyd and Megaman -
I have to say......
"Love your newest works"  :af: :af: :af: :af:
I´m a KTH Fanboy  :af:

I think it's just me, but Mega-Man's eyelashes make him look like he's sleep deprived XD .
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

KTH, Whats your plans for next?
Do you revamp Kid Goku´s face or do you creat a new character?
Let me know what your making next  :)

Are you still working on Crash Bandicoot?

revamp Kid Goku so i dont have to use import :D(maybe GT+transforms too :D)
(i still think it is possible to give him a tail but still not sure)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

MarioDK,
I like your idea with GT Goku  ;)
GT Goku doesn´t need a tail

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on August 08, 2011, 03:13:24 PM
KTH, Whats your plans for next?
Do you revamp Kid Goku´s face or do you creat a new character?
Let me know what your making next  :)

Are you still working on Crash Bandicoot?
May I relive a dead topic too?
I wanted to know about N64 young link... How's it going?
It looks like you just stop working on it...
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

N64 Young Link have an export problem...
Can´t export the hairs I think.

KTH,  I have another idea  :)
Can you revamp your Raccoon Suit Mario?
In Classic Mario Style?
I love your True Mario and Raccoon Mario V2 would be cool for MarioDK´s SMBZ Mario PSA  :angel:

I really like the Megaman and Lloyd you released KTH.  I'm planning to make a sfx for that Lloyd as well using Symphonia II's voice clips once I complete Roy~Ike.  Speaking of which, I have altered a new pac file that has the improvements for Roy, but I haven't gotten the charging flare blade sfx in yet.