Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Juri Han

#1
Help / Peach's Final Smash Help
July 23, 2012, 03:08:18 PM
So I ran into a bit of a problem here Dx I tried making a custom final Smash for Peach (Daisy), but when I test it out in-game, the images are in the wrong places on screen ._. If possible, could anyone fix it up for me? I'd really appreciate it. If not, can you at least provide me with an unedited FitPeachFinal.pac so I can try editing it again?

Thanks in advance, guys. Here's the download to my attempt.


http://www.mediafire.com/?rbm4e238bfp6cv7
#2
Music & SFX / Re: Some BRSTMs I decided to make
July 14, 2012, 04:02:57 PM
Provide some links?
#3
Help / Re: Help with PSA's
July 13, 2012, 11:44:29 PM
There are ports of certain characters that you could use (for example, Shadow over Donkey Kong), but it's impossible to have a PSA on a character while keeping their original moveset. So no, you can't have Shadow over Sonic and also have Sonic keep his original moveset.
#4
Are you actually spelling it as "Pikimin"?

._.
#5
Had no idea Max was going over Diddy Kong. He seriously, seriously, seriously needs more stuff ._.

Can't wait to see what you crank out next = 3=
#6
Help / Re: Using PSA
July 11, 2012, 02:26:52 PM
I've personally never used this, so I don't know exactly how it works, but I think you're able to edit GCT files with it. You might wanna give this a shot. Sorry I can't be more help. I don't use the Brawl Minus codeset x.x

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26011
#7
Oh, really? O.o That should be pretty useful. Thanks~
#8
Enjoying Mr. Krabs, but does SB work with the Scott Pilgrim PSA? 'cause I'm still using that.
#9
Help / Re: Spider Man not working for me
July 10, 2012, 09:38:55 PM
Did you use the common.pac that came in the download? Sheik's MotionEtc.pac doesn't go in her fighter folder. You need to replace it in the common.pac itself.
#10
Voted for The Flash. Not a fan of DC, but it would be undeniably cool. I'm picturing an extremely fast moveset that could rack up good amounts of damage. We need some more unique PSA's on here
#11
Help / No SFX?
July 09, 2012, 11:08:25 PM
Biiiiit of a problem. My sister uses Ike a lot, and my brother wants to use Cloud. I know there are a few Ike ports over certain characters, but is there one that has no SFX? It's his preference, apparently.
#12
Help / Re: Using PSA
July 09, 2012, 04:49:11 PM
Alright, for the first link you provided (PSA w/ code), all you need to do is copy that code, and paste it in a text file with all the other codes you're using. Then you need to open that text file with Code Manager and convert it to a .GCT file.

http://wiird.l0nk.org/ocarina.zip

I'm guessing you did everything else right considering you said you can play as him, so I'm guessing the only thing you missed was the code o:
#13
Glad to see Deadpool on his way~

Wasn't planning on using him, but this moveset sounds outrageously fun. Dat final smash = 3=
#14
Juri over Sheik, maybe? Her default costume, though o: (one on the left)

http://www.mediafire.com/?l9n38kk0ud2z3z4

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#15
Dunno if this is only on my end, but I'm randomly getting this while searching through the Vault.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.