Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Ratmon19

#1
Please reupload your stuff, thank you in advance cause they are all awesome!
#2
Quote from: Nefnoj on September 05, 2014, 06:34:44 AM
I'm excited about being excited about this hack and the 3.5 Project M update. Which'll come first?! THE HYPE IS EATIN' MY SOUL!!
#3
Help / Kirby stock on T-pose??
September 05, 2014, 05:59:46 PM
Excuse me but I notice once in a while when the match starts, Kirby(with a custom texture) well get stuck and you can't move/hit him and when the match ends the game freezes. Does anyone knows why this happen?
#4
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
August 17, 2014, 11:50:14 PM
Ok so I'm trying to add The Villager to Project EX version, and I follow all the instructions and on the clone tool everything looks correct including the menu portrait but in the game it gets the wrong menu portrait(other portrait are correct) and I don't get where the menu name bars are configure in. Please could someone please help me I'm getting really frustrated cause I'm really trying to follow all instructions.
#5
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
August 17, 2014, 07:09:21 PM
Can anyone please help me, how do you add portraits for the characters your adding? Where do you assign the number?
#6
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
August 17, 2014, 04:51:54 AM
Nebulon's BrawlEx Pack is awesome but some characters crash the game could anyone please remove does unplayable.
#7
Help / Re: adding more character slots to project m?
August 17, 2014, 04:48:38 AM
Thank you
#8
Help / adding more character slots to project m?
August 16, 2014, 10:12:24 PM
So yeah topic says it all...But could anyone do it?  I would like to see Lucina, Shadow, Ridley, Mask Kid, Toad, Daisy, Spider-Man, Waluigi, or really any good psa characters that already made. I don't know how hard it is to do this so please don't come and flame me if its really hard to do. So if any at all doesn't have to be the whole list and I hope I don't sound like Im demanding it.
#9
I love your work, but is there anyway you can make oshawott and aipom smaller?
#10
Help / Could some please answer this questions?
July 26, 2012, 04:07:20 PM
Can anyone please help me with this questions.

1. If I import a character like Ike into G&W, can I add custom textures for each slot?

2. I know purin.02(Jggly's sleeping hat) needs to have the sleeping hat to work, so is there any textures available that is not a Jigglypuff for that slot?

3.Can I add the alloys into my roster without adding Giga and Warioman?

4.IF 3 is possible can they have there own csp?

5.Every time Charizard or any slots from him, flaps his wings(jumps) a odd looking big texture appears and sometimes they cover the stage for the rest of the match, is there any reason why this happens?

6.How hard is it to make a one-slot size mod? And can it be done with any character?

BTW I have the blue lava css installed with independent slots for pokemon etc. I also have Tyranitar, Aerodactyl, Lugia, and Ridley as his textures.

For the size mods I wanted kirby/king boo charizard/ridley yoshi/kecleon sheik/rouge
#11
Is there anyone to have the alloys without giga and warioman? Also can they have there own css?
#12
Alright, thank you for the reply dude.
#13
So I downloaded Mewtwo2000 expansion pack, replace some stages, and now I want to put my own music on them. So How do I know there tracklist number? Please help.
#14
Could you please do Golett and Teddie please

Teddie (Persona 4)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=18582

Golett (pokemon black & white)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14974
#15
Help / Re: Help editing sc_selcharacter Please!!!!!
March 25, 2012, 07:32:13 PM
Yeah that what it was, thanks so much