Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Mewtwo2000

#2
Quote from: Ricky on January 24, 2018, 10:39:39 PM
Great to have you back, my good man. :police:
Thank you, nice to see you here too!
#3
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 24, 2018, 03:40:49 AM
so what brings you back here?
Well, it's been a long time since the last time I updated this thread, and I felt like visiting it now that I'm starting to do stuff again.
#4
Quote from: Lillith on January 22, 2018, 01:14:35 AM
Oh my! It's Mewtwo2000, wow, nice to see you (...even though you probably have no idea who I am... uh...) Hello!
Hi, nice to meet you!

To be honest, I remember having seen your nickname in the vault, because it's quite similar to my girl's (Lili_Ireth), and some of your mods (the pink/fabulous ones) reminded me of her, because the only mods she made in the past were pink versions of Marth and Ike. They're still in my vault, named as Pinke and Marthy. :kdance:

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 22, 2018, 07:54:49 PM
the summoning ritual worked
Indeed  :>.>:
#5
Long time no see, my old thread!
#6
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on June 04, 2015, 06:43:17 PM
ah yes, one last question about the stage, will there be an option of a jiggy intro, like your other BK stages?

Sure, I'll include it as an option. I just didn't want to include it in the first preview yet.
#7
Quote from: omegafalcon on June 04, 2015, 07:19:31 AM
I'm having problems getting Grunty's Lair to work in Project M D.I.Y. I downloaded it and renamed all 10 files STGCUSTOM06... I even got a FD and Luigi's Mansion rel to see if either of them would work, but every time I try to load the stage PM freezes. Can anyone helpme with this?

No idea, I've never used BrawlEx before, maybe the codes conflict somehow with the stage expansion. Have you tried over another slot? Maybe STGCUSTOM07 works or something O.o

Quote from: Unkown Kokiri on June 04, 2015, 07:09:43 AM
nicely done mewtwo lol
you choose one stage i did a wile back and made your own even better version XD
how do you get such good n64 render


I suppose you're joking. I mean, I "selected" this place way before you even arrived in the Smash community. The 'Gruntilda Head' stage you made, which uses the sky from my Grunty's Tower Top stage can't be something I've had an idea from, because as maybe somebody could still remember, it was my first Banjo-Kazooie planned stage, way before I even started doing the Grunty's Tower Top stage you got the sky from, whose first preview video dates from 2 years before it got released. So, I really hope you're joking and you're not thinking seriously you thought about this stage before than me.

With this said, about 'how I get such good n64 render', I'd like you to remember that Bongo Bongo stage you once made, and I revamped in a try to teach you how stages should be done. I didn't rip those models again back then, I colored the model you used, and animated it. My model rips aren't better than yours, I'm sure we're using the same graphics plugin to get them. The difference is the work between the rip and the actual stage working in game. Firstly, I didn't just rip the lair, the Spiral Mountain and the surroundings. I ripped all the area. That means several rips that need to be ordered and put together in a single file. Then we got the colors, which I've colored vertex by vertex. And there are thousands of vertices in this stage. Of course taking care not only about the color, but about the transparency too. With a decently colored model (not perfect, I've found there's still some vertices to color yet), I've made exact collisions. Not nearby collisions, but collisions that fit the exact models. And finally I animated the water, there's still work to do with it, but I didn't want to show the stage with non-moving water in it.

I don't release stages once in ages just because I'm lazy (which I am, too, no lies), I release so few stages because I take care about every single detail. I could have copy-pasted the face and mountain and have a stage in an hour. But that would not satisfy me. I need them to look as if they really came from their original games. And that takes effort, patience and, of course, time.

I wanted to clarify all this because you've told me the same thing twice (one here, one in youtube), and even if it's just a joke, I want to make clear that I don't base my work on what I see from others. I base my work on what I played in my childhood and what I want to play again in a Smash game.

Peace  :kdance:
#8
Er... sure, why shouldn't it?
#9
Hi there.

One of the stages I always wanted to make, and that has been for the longest time in my plans, is finally a real thing. Link to first video below.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl9cBtnB2Ns

#10
Hi there. I think it's been a really long time since I last posted here.

Well, life happens, I got a job and my free time is now quite limited. I'm trying to work on unfinished stuff in order to finish and release things one after another.

I've made the final touches to the Free Battle stages, I made this video, and I'll release them (both PS1 and PS2 versions) this week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPgh7PGCnRM

Have a good time  :kdance:
#11
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [16?]
March 12, 2015, 08:45:46 PM
Using cBliss Tool you can have the same costume order as in Project M. The version for PM 3.5 hasn't been released yet though.
#12
The CSS textures and models are somewhere in the second folder of the /pf/system/common5.pac file. Just open it with brawlbox, and do whatever changes you need to.
#13
Help / Re: Stage is black when it starts help?
January 27, 2015, 08:32:15 PM
Temple only loads modeldata0, while most stages have their models in modeldatas 1 or 2. If you download a proper rel file, you'll fix it. You can also edit the stage and put everything in modeldata0 instead of the current placement.

For the rel thing, go to http://lakora.us/rel, get final destination as a base, and temple as the stage to be replaced. The rel would go in pf/module.
#14
Help / Re: Adding costume slots?
January 27, 2015, 08:28:39 PM
If you use cBliss Tool, you can fit the number (and order) of costumes to those in Project M. While the original cBliss code forces 10 costumes for everybody, cBliss Tool handles more customizable codes. The only issue is that second team colors will not work (aka you'll have only Mario in teams, not Dr Mario too like in PM)
#15
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [16?]
January 11, 2015, 03:10:43 AM
The current version won't do well with 3.5, but I'll update it soon to make it fully compatible.