Need help removing CSS Icon Names from the CSS

Started by MrDarthGogeta1, January 26, 2015, 07:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey, guys.

I know that there are some mods that remove the Icon names on the CSS (the one above the character's face), but I'm using the BrawlEx Clone Engine and I have a cosmetic template, so I wanted to know how I could remove them myself. It's becoming too tedious to keep making a little name for everyone when they all don't look the same (looks kinda half-assed).

If anyone can help that would be very appreciated.
[ñ]

The CSS textures and models are somewhere in the second folder of the /pf/system/common5.pac file. Just open it with brawlbox, and do whatever changes you need to.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 27, 2015, 08:34:27 PM
The CSS textures and models are somewhere in the second folder of the /pf/system/common5.pac file. Just open it with brawlbox, and do whatever changes you need to.

Yeah, I am familiar with where it is; although it's not in a common5.pac, it's in a seperate file. What I tried to do is turn the CSS Icon name into a transparent image, but a white strip takes its place. So I'm probably doing something wrong.
[ñ]