Project Lightning - FFXIII (LOOKING FOR A NEW TEAM!)

Started by ethanrodgers223, June 29, 2010, 10:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on August 27, 2012, 12:22:56 AM
Have you decided how much damage each of these specials will do? Will Aero deal damage, will it push foes away like wind? And is the charge time for Cure spells gonna affect how fast the healing is i.e. the longer its charged, the faster the regeneration heals you?

Im thinking what if Sparkstrike had a short stun time like ZSS Paralyzer, just so that it doesnt act like a normal attack with electric properties. Maybe it could be used for combos or something, but if you do that make sure the stun time isnt too long so its not broken.

I'm not really sure, see I don't do PSAing, I just was the director. I'm trying to find people who would like to work on it, but if all else fails, I'll have to learn myself.

Cure has to be a risky move so it's not broken. I'm also thinking maybe her side B could Ruin, just a straight forward projectile that slows upon impact.

Just so you know... I'm following this thread(I was following it before... I think you guys were just about finished by the time I signed up here)


Bumping this cause I would really like for Lightning to be finished :D

I hope people are still working on it. It sounds awesome and I have the recent files for Ike and I like the fighting style. Now I just wish I had a costume so it looked like her instead of Ike haha.

I just don't want this to be a dead thread.


Quote from: colhan90 on February 14, 2013, 04:41:49 PM
Bumping this cause I would really like for Lightning to be finished :D

I hope people are still working on it. It sounds awesome and I have the recent files for Ike and I like the fighting style. Now I just wish I had a costume so it looked like her instead of Ike haha.

I just don't want this to be a dead thread.
Quote from: zutox on February 14, 2013, 06:49:26 PM
Posting to follow :D
ya'll crazy? there is already a finished lightning psa over lucas, pikachu, and marth

I tried them out. They felt too awkward to fight with. The A attack felt hard to land and the moves just weren't my style. I played with the set they had on the previous pages and I liked that version a whole lot more. Not to bash on those who made the other one (they have way more skill in this than I ever will and they did a great job for making so many attacks and changes) but I just prefer this one. The style just feels more solid.

But that's just me.