Project Lightning - FFXIII (LOOKING FOR A NEW TEAM!)

Started by ethanrodgers223, June 29, 2010, 10:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

how well is project lightning going

Persona's:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just finished all the ground moves and aerials pretty much, just B moves now, I think....

Sorry for the bump, but who has the costume? Can you send it to me?


Like..... done many weeks ago, waiting for the vertex.... BY's working on it, right?

is there a beta in the meanwhile? or testing maybe?

January 17, 2011, 07:25:48 PM #381 Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 07:54:02 PM by Sumire Omelette
Ohh..... that's right, I forgot about balancing changes and finishing up the FS, gimme a minute and I'll put up the link for you, OK? :)

Just tell me what to change to balance him/her.

EDIT:

FitIke.pac
FitIkeMotionEtc.pac

Quote from: Sumire Omelette on January 17, 2011, 07:25:48 PM
Ohh..... that's right, I forgot about balancing changes and finishing up the FS, gimme a minute and I'll put up the link for you, OK? :)

Just tell me what to change to balance him/her.

EDIT:

FitIke.pac
FitIkeMotionEtc.pac


just got done testing it out; it was rather interesting. My favorite move is the Down B in Air. :D...it seems pretty balanced to my point of view since I can beat her/him with MetaKnight [unhacked]
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Thanks for the input! :) But most of the GFX for the down B in air don't work..... @_@

And..... vertex is by BeyondYou, not..... anyone here.


Quote from: Sumire Omelette on January 22, 2011, 09:56:13 PM
Thanks for the input! :) But most of the GFX for the down B in air don't work..... @_@

And..... vertex is by BeyondYou, not..... anyone here.


oh... it doesn't? I thought that was the intent haha...I did liked how it explodes when it hits its opponent  ^_^
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Could you put the download at mediafire or something. that upload site you put the v2 for both of them is retarted. Please, pretty please
;。;
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

^ .....The above links are Mediafire..

Any news on the project??? how's the vertex doing ?