The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

November 24, 2011, 10:41:05 AM #540 Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 10:46:09 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: DrPanda on November 24, 2011, 09:59:33 AM
Custom models?
Like, completely from scratch or just imports from other games?

'Cuz I hadn't really thought of doing either >.>

I'm too lazy to make from scratch and imports are just... Not my style I suppose :-\
Well... You could do it like some might in the future. And use a Brawl model as a base... Think of it as a more powerful vertex editing, one with little limitations. Plus, you won't have to rig hand bones this way. :P

Personally though, I'd aim for characters without a 3D model. Like some anime characters, or characters who showed up in 2D games... Or, even 3D characters, who showed up only in the 64 Bit days.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 24, 2011, 10:41:05 AM
Well... You could do it like some might in the future. And use a Brawl model as a base... Think of it as a more powerful vertex editing, one with little limitations. Plus, you won't have to rig hand bones this way. :P

Personally though, I'd aim for characters without a 3D model. Like some anime characters, or characters who showed up in 2D games... Or, even 3D characters, who showed up only in the 64 Bit days.

That's what I thought ;)
I've already started another Arc Systems character using an import as the base.

If I do decide to try importing, I don't think I'll be doing any in the near future... My ancient computer is too clogged up with crap as it is ^-^

look at beyond's kratos, it isnt completely from scratch, he used a male torse to start off, u could do similar stuff... but anyway, vertexes are great too

I don't follow Model imports, so I'm sorry, I don't have the slightest about what you mean ^-^