The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Quote from: jokekid on August 05, 2011, 01:18:43 AM
lol, i hope u learned some spain... si no, te vas a perder por aqui... xDDD
No habla mucho Español... pero sí lo suficiente :-[

"Una Cerveza, Por favor"

I think that is the Phrase I'll use the most :laugh:

>.>
Though I don't even know if I said that right..

Quote from: Weenie on August 05, 2011, 01:28:24 AM
Ten un buen viaje, DrPanda. =)
Gracias ;D

lol, i really lol'ed at the una cerveza por favor...

it IS the most used sentence for non-spanish ppl... xDDD

Skull kid looks astonishing. I just did The Sacred Grove level in TP so im pretty amped up for this.



Ms. Mowz is epic man! That has to be one of the best Kirby vertextures.

Ah, so that's Twilight Princess Skull Kid.. interesting.

You're off to Spain?

Is it on a vacation? For how long?

So many questions!

Oh no, C. Viper is gonna get delayed. :c

She looked so sexy already though lol

I love Ms. Mowz, she is an awesome vertex on Kirby. ^^

Can't wait for Twilight Princess SkullKid. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

HOLY SH-!
Man,that Skull Kid is awesome!Keep up the work! ;)
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Love Ms.Mowz, awesome vertexture! Thanks for making it ;D

And Twilight Skull Kid :af:

Ms.Mowz....I freaking love you now (NO. HOMO. 4EVER!!!)

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Lol at mis mowz
Is that kirby O_o

TP Skullkid is looking epic so far. Please tell me he's over Toon Link (that way I can use the skull kid psa with him XD )

I love miss Mowz! The wierd thing is I just got her in paper mario TTYD too.

Too bad I can't play it yet because my brawl disc is scratched.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


DrPanda used the Max Revive

I guess I should stock up on Hyper Potions too...


So...
Gomess and Viewtiful Chu released, a fresh, clean layout, and a new teaser.
Did I do good?

This thread could use more tits, like the thread said, it lied like the cake

Gomess looks amazing. Beats a model import any day, I must say.

Viewtiful Chu is a pretty cool guy, too. He'll find a nice home in the red slot.

Good job and stuff. =P