RandomTBush's Model Ports

Started by RandomTBush, October 24, 2011, 06:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

After Bonkers and Sol-Kit, who would you want to see next?

Bandage Girl [Revamp] (Jigglypuff)
5 (6.7%)
Chell (Zero Suit Samus)
20 (26.7%)
Dejiko and Puchiko (Ice Climbers)
4 (5.3%)
Drunk and Dranko [Revamp] (Ice Climbers)
2 (2.7%)
Leonardo (Marth)
7 (9.3%)
Jigglypuff with Peach's Crown
2 (2.7%)
Peach with Luigi's Overalls/Hat (from the Super Mario Adventures manga) [DONE]
5 (6.7%)
Rayman (Sonic)
7 (9.3%)
Woolen [Revamp] (Peach)
1 (1.3%)
Fix up the two TF2 hat Jigglypuffs to be one-slot, first!
4 (5.3%)
Surprise me with one of the "[REDACTED]" characters!
18 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 75


Quote from: TommoPuppy on November 16, 2011, 12:13:57 AM
I voted for Chell

Same :af:

The model from Portal 2, the same one that was ported to GMod pl0x

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 16, 2011, 12:16:13 AM
Same :af:

The model from Portal 2, the same one that was ported to GMod pl0x


Same.

Voted for Chell.  Feels good to vote for a character that's winning. 8)

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 16, 2011, 12:16:13 AMSame :af:

The model from Portal 2, the same one that was ported to GMod pl0x
Yeah, that's the one I was intending, since most people don't like the one from the first Portal. :V


Quote from: Missing Persons on November 16, 2011, 12:42:30 AMSo, how's Sol-Kit coming?
Got her proportions to match Samus now, haven't textured the arm cannon or morph ball yet, and I also haven't matched the bone structure yet. A bit further than last time, but not quite ready yet.

*gasp* RTB's actually uploading a new Brawl hack! IMPOSSIBLE!





Yeah, it's not Bonkers or Sol-Triumvirate Kit yet. Sorry, but this was something that I've been wanting to work on since before model importing was possible. And with that one hacking tourney that's ending today, it gave me more of an incentive to get this done right away.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26307

The rigging on her upper torso's a bit wacky and there's no custom shadow model (I crashed the game somehow when I tried, so I had to pass on that for now), but everything else should be in working order, other than a minor smoothing error near her eyelids. But it's not that noticeable.

Also thought up of a few more hack ideas, but I'll get to those later.

now we needing one to make a texture for it so she is in Mario outfit xD and port Daisy head/hair over that model too so we got daisy in luigi outfit too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Good beanz man :)
Luigi is cooler than Mario ;O

I went back and revamped the first post a bit. I'm no graphics designer, so excuse me if it's a bit plain.

Either way, next up will probably be Bonkers, hopefully Dedede isn't too finicky to work with.

My reaction was literally "Holy crap!"

Quote from: RandomTBush on May 12, 2012, 01:40:20 AM
I went back and revamped the first post a bit. I'm no graphics designer, so excuse me if it's a bit plain.

Either way, next up will probably be Bonkers, hopefully Dedede isn't too finicky to work with.

It's not plain at all, nice job.
It's better than mine anyway XD

Quote from: RandomTBush on May 12, 2012, 01:40:20 AM
Either way, next up will probably be Bonkers, hopefully Dedede isn't too finicky to work with.

I think I remember Pervy saying that Dedede's hand were tough to work with since they're detached from the rest of his body, so that might be an issue. Looking forward to him though.

I voted for Bandage Girl.
[TYPICAL SIGNATURE STUFF GOES HERE]

You can see me in deviantArt as Sergy92.