My Little Pony + Brawl: Mario Kart/3D Outline Render

Started by Xiggah, October 29, 2011, 01:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I just checked the blog and... The blog was taken down. O.O
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Someone tell me why this happened.
Now how are we gonna get updates? Skype or something? Bah, i don't know, were gonna have to have the updates over here now.
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Xiggah on October 29, 2011, 01:16:27 AM

Most major updates will be posted at the Brawl is Magic blog, but I'll still post here to talk about all the technical details of the mod.

Modeled by TommoPuppy, rigged by me. Download?

2/12 Blog Update: 3D render of Rainbow Dash with an outline. Check out the livestream video here!

I was wondering if I can use your spike model for a stage hack? I'll credit you.

I'm the one who made that model, and considering I released freely, you can totally go for it.

June 16, 2012, 04:52:56 PM #588 Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 06:31:43 PM by gartman
nevermind back to the regular blog, but we're up again, sorry for the inconvienece

Oh good. finally, i can check. BTW, i got myself my own laptop. so i'll be getting 3ds max soon.
I'm back after a long while.

Even better, i actually had to go back and look cause i forgot what i promised you.  Dont you worry i'll still do it.
Actually, let me go get some "lesson plans" started

okay, so i have some requests from a freind, and this was one of them so keep it up my freind! ( I say that to everyone.) And if I may ask, how do I add a prop to a model?

Is that cel-shaded effect going to be in the final Dash model?

How's the progress? If you are going to give up, I have revived 1 old project before, so I could help with freeze issues and such, just need stuff to test

we actually are still working on it, just not really updating the kcmm thread.  can you animate?

Yeah, We're still updating, i can do animations it will just be slow bryan.  Work occupies time, as does my music.  As does school.

Quote from: turbobear on August 01, 2012, 12:12:14 AM
we actually are still working on it, just not really updating the kcmm thread.  can you animate?
kinda, just not well, but I can, and I can make psa and such (only basic though XD)

PROOF WE'RE NOT DEAD  :af2: :kdance: :af2:
http://www.vgponies.com/  new beta released see post for info