Clock Town over Delfino

Started by ABloodyCanadian, October 26, 2012, 12:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 26, 2012, 12:59:39 AM Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 01:03:22 AM by A Bloody Canadian
So me, Zan, and Wafty are working on a stage hack of Clock Town from Majora's Mask over Delfino Plaza. We plan on making model edits and try to make it WiFi Safe. We'll post pictures as we make progress.

This project started in the summer, but we had to restart due to some things getting messed up... lol...


*subscribes to thread even tho i barely played that game*
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I haven't played the game myself. I'm just working on it cause the other 2 don't have the skills I have...

Ooooh this sounds great, and with 3ds smothing the models to look so much fresher would be amazing :3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 26, 2012, 03:47:10 AM #5 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 04:14:54 AM by A Bloody Canadian
We're thinking in more terms of model porting... None of us has any experience in Modeling...

1st Order of progress...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

dont know if this ideas is still going on or not... but project Z has plans to do this stage... but if major work has been done... we could help if you need it... let us know ;D


Sounds cool. I'n curious to see the end result.