AGFan's Multi-PSA Thread - Good Bye People!

Started by AGFanProduction, November 15, 2011, 11:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: MarioStar+ on December 31, 2012, 05:32:01 PM
Starwaffles model + recolors is the best.
I couldnt find one pack with all the colors that the csp's had :/ So could u gimme a link of one?

Post Merge: December 31, 2012, 06:13:53 PM

i mainly just couldnt find the black one xD



Yeah thats what i'm using :)   I really like StarWaffles textures!

Quote from: rax189 on December 31, 2012, 05:19:25 PM
I was about to post something very similar xD but i agree with him. Lol, its just weird because idk what models to download that will work best with the psa :P you only included the original xD. Any reccomendations?

You can search all around the vault for Mewtwo Recolors, compatible with the PSA.

In this case, just check my whole vault, I have a big amount of Mewtwo hacks there, have fun!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




I gotta say this is my favority Mewtwo Recolor
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17816




Wow I had no idea u had made it AGFP, good job bro


AnyWayz where you thinking about doing a Godzilla PSA?

Thanks mate, and yeah I will possibly lock this thread until I return again, and people I have some words for you all, please read this little message over here please: (DO NOT SPAM MY MEWTWO THREAD ONCE YOU READ THIS, PM instead if that's the case.)

It was a nice experience to be here with you guys, Brawl hacking, all these years, many tears where here, many laughts where here, I meet many nice people all around this place, I made some mistakes (BIG mistakes, many ppl knows about them) in the past and I accept that what I did was wrong, but to compensate that, I tried my best to learn some of "humanity" and meanwhile I was learning that, I made this Mewtwo (with the help of many great ppl that I would like to mention) just for you guys, It was a great experience. But I think, it's time for me to go away again, but this time, not like a thief or a loser, this time I'm going with a happy fresh smile face, saying thank for everything I have gotten.

Thanks for everything guys! I'll possibly return someday, or I don't know, it all depends on how's my life going, but for now, for me it's time to say goodbye.

About the Project Mewtwo, the vBrawl is still a beta, and Data_Drain is searching for a good PSAer who can help to finish it (because for the moment, KingJigglypuff is not around this place.) any PSA help with this vBrawl version would be epicly appreciated, but if you want to collaborate, tell Data_Drain by posting on the KC-MM Project Mewtwo thread or you can also PM him, because I don't think I'll be around this place anymore, maybe just checking the vault or something, but PSA/Texture for me it's over for a big amount of time,


Good Bye people! and I hope you guys enjoy the Project Mewtwo final version, the same way as I do!
Have fun!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0