Beerus (Dragon Ball Xenoverse) over Lucario

Started by Keizer Organa, April 30, 2015, 03:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well, since I fail at rigging anything (being that I don't know how to rig at all and even a noob's guide to rigging has failed me with errors while trying to do it), I want someone else to attempt to rig the model for Beerus from Dragon Ball Xenoverse over Lucario.

Now, I am aware of the fact that a Beerus/Bills already exists as a mod over Lucario, but I will reiterate that this is the model from Dragon Ball Xenoverse (and personally, the model available on this site is.....kinda ugly....). So, I will include a download of anything a rigger needs to rig with.  If additional materials are required, I will do my best to add them to an updated download.

Link to the items needed (will update if possible):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/trx9r1s6cg49rym/beerus+xenoverse+model+for+rigging+on+to+lucario.rar



PS: Do remind me to move this if I posted it in the wrong location (again...).
We need more Godzilla mods in Smash in general.