Zero over Link

Started by Bad Box Art Mega Man, November 06, 2013, 10:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

anyone have this?: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23560
its the best Zero on the vault and has had a broken link TWICE!

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Use this one.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30173

Ignore the report. I have that Zero and it works fine.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

already have it. still isn't as good though. a little too shiny.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

did you already contacted the uploader?
proud owner of a Project M Hoodie.
_________________________________________________

ever wanted to customize your StageSelectionScreen? >>here<< you can!

twice. No response and no fix

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


THANK YOU!!! now that zero is back to his rightful glory form, I have all the megaman x heroes in the best condition they can be. again, thanks!

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

November 09, 2013, 12:13:25 AM #7 Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 12:14:22 AM by Albafika
Quote from: -SQueen- on November 07, 2013, 06:34:16 PM
I happen to have a copy of that zero

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sm9cq5f4j8u04qb/Zero+by+Beyond.rar

I'd suggest you share this link in the Brawl Vault Community Support thread to get Beyond's original submission fixed. :P

Everyone else should do it, as well, if you posses any hack that has a dead link on the Vault. We'd appreciate it.

November 09, 2013, 12:31:45 AM #8 Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 12:36:19 AM by Gnorcteen
Quote from: Albafika on November 09, 2013, 12:13:25 AM
I'd suggest you share this link in the Brawl Vault Community Support thread to get Beyond's original submission fixed. :P

Everyone else should do it, as well, if you posses any hack that has a dead link on the Vault. We'd appreciate it.

just in case ill keep this topic open for people to have access to the download.

Post Merge: November 09, 2013, 12:36:19 AM

I might also have a few downloads that are unavailable. i'll need time to check

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524