The Sphere on Silver

Started by SmashJay87, April 12, 2015, 05:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

So I imported Silver's model over Lucas ('twas a Sonic model), and I changed some of the animations to fit said model in Lucas' PSA. When I tried in in game, the sphere was still there. How do I get rid of it?  :srs:
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

its a model changer. since lucas doesnt have one like that you can just change the size of it in the animations to be 0.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Another alternative way is to use this guy's automatic polygon deleter, which will delete the actual polygons, but keep it in the list as one.

http://smashboards.com/threads/ssbb-automatic-polygon-deleter-a.260425/

that is the worst method to do. and it is very out dated. if he doesnt want it at all, which would be a tad weird but silver doesnt really curl up in a ball so it might be fine, he can just delete it in brawlbox...
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

or you can just make a model changer for the sphere and have it appear when you want it to

I'm doing the BrawlBox way. But I've got a question. I got rid of the ball on the first frame. I tried it in game and it just grows and shrinks. Should i shrink it on the first and last frames? Or is it possible to just delete it? ._.
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

if you do it the brawlbox animation way, you need to go through the keyframes and set it to 0 at each
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.